The kids hanging out :-)

Old March 12th 05, 06:01 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Default The kids hanging out :-)

http://members.impulse.net/~thebob/2...ix_And_Ava.jpg

Old March 12th 05, 06:22 AM
Julie Cook

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

http://members.impulse.net/~thebob/2...ix_And_Ava.jpg

This is so amazing to me. Felix is a very laid back cat to hang out with
Ava like that. Give them both scritches from me.

Julie
Old March 12th 05, 06:33 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Julie Cook had some very interesting things
to say about The kids hanging out :-):

http://members.impulse.net/~thebob/2...ix_And_Ava.jpg

This is so amazing to me. Felix is a very laid back cat to hang out with
Ava like that. Give them both scritches from me.

Will do, although I don't think Ava will appreciate it as much as
Felix will. :-)

Old March 12th 05, 06:53 AM
Julie Cook

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

Julie Cook had some very interesting things
to say about The kids hanging out :-):

http://members.impulse.net/~thebob/2...ix_And_Ava.jpg

This is so amazing to me. Felix is a very laid back cat to hang out with
Ava like that. Give them both scritches from me.

Will do, although I don't think Ava will appreciate it as much as
Felix will. :-)

lol! Probably not. Ava and Jill's Peaches made me think of a story my
brother tol me last night. My brother has a Macaw named Merlyn that he
adopted from a rescue group. Merlyn is a character and it's amazing how
he is able to say things in correct context. He learned to whistle and
call the dogs which were several very old labs and two small yappy dogs.
The labs died of old age last fall (all three were around 15 y/o) and
this week my brother decided he wanted another large dog. He adopted
two, one boxer/lab mix and a heeler (an australian type herding dog) and
he said they were really sweet dogs but the heeler kept trying to herd
the little dogs. Somehow, Wednesday night the heeler, Rosie, got to
Merlyn and bit one of his toes off. Merlyn had to have emergency surgery
to amputate his toe and Rosie the heeler was returned to the shelter
because they felt she couldn't live in the house with Merlyn.
Fortunately, the shelter is a minimum kill shelter and the
administration assured my brother that she wouldn't be euthanized
because she really was a sweet dog. My brother assured them she was
sweet, she just wasn't suited for a household with birds (Merlyn is one
of two Macaws they have). I can't wait to hear what Merlyn has to say
when he gets back home and has time to think about this incident (he
already has an extensive collection of colorful words).

How do you give Ava special cuddles like petting?

Julie
Old March 12th 05, 07:29 AM
Marina

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

http://members.impulse.net/~thebob/2...ix_And_Ava.jpg

LOL! Is Ava practising her meatloafing technique there? Felix is
obviously showing her how it's done. ;o)

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old March 12th 05, 08:38 AM
badwilson

Seanette Blaylock wrote:
http://members.impulse.net/~thebob/2...ix_And_Ava.jpg

Ha!!! I love it :-)
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old March 12th 05, 08:38 AM
jmcquown

Marina wrote:
Seanette Blaylock wrote:

http://members.impulse.net/~thebob/2...ix_And_Ava.jpg

LOL! Is Ava practising her meatloafing technique there? Felix is
obviously showing her how it's done. ;o)

That's so sweet! Peaches doesn't get out near the cat... Persia is tolerant
but only to a point. I've also been told cats can make birds ill if the
come into close contact.

Jill

Old March 12th 05, 01:29 PM
Karen

in article , Seanette Blaylock at
wrote on 3/12/05 12:01AM:

http://members.impulse.net/~thebob/2...ix_And_Ava.jpg

Hah! Well, they have certainly gotten used to each other anyway

Old March 12th 05, 01:55 PM
Debbie Wilson

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

http://members.impulse.net/~thebob/2...ix_And_Ava.jpg

What a wonderful photo, Seanette! The lion lies down with the lamb... or
something similar ;-)

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old March 12th 05, 03:45 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 01:53:46 -0500, Julie Cook
yodeled:

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

Julie Cook had some very interesting things
to say about The kids hanging out :-):

http://members.impulse.net/~thebob/2...ix_And_Ava.jpg

This is so amazing to me. Felix is a very laid back cat to hang out with
Ava like that. Give them both scritches from me.

Will do, although I don't think Ava will appreciate it as much as
Felix will. :-)

lol! Probably not. Ava and Jill's Peaches made me think of a story my
brother tol me last night. My brother has a Macaw named Merlyn that he
adopted from a rescue group. Merlyn is a character and it's amazing how
he is able to say things in correct context. He learned to whistle and
call the dogs which were several very old labs and two small yappy dogs.

Yyyyup. A friend's sister lives on a farm and has an African Grey
(very talky type) who enjoys torturing the dogs by saying "Wanna go
out? Wanna go out?" The dogs always do!

[...]

My goodness! I'm glad everyone's OK.

How do you give Ava special cuddles like petting?

Julie

Theresa

Bad news Susan M Cat anecdotes 35 June 1st 06 06:56 PM
Hanging Poopies Lesley Madigan Cat anecdotes 0 February 3rd 05 03:56 PM
And you thought the two-legged kids made things awkward... Singh Cat anecdotes 18 August 12th 04 12:03 AM
Help my Cat's tongue is hanging, UPDATE V Lyn Cat health & behaviour 18 April 6th 04 06:12 PM
My Cats Tongue is hanging out "HELP" V Lynn Freelon Cat health & behaviour 18 March 9th 04 05:13 AM