Two-faced cat

Old June 24th 05, 03:30 PM
Debbie Trujillo

Default Two-faced cat

I am forwarding an email I received about this.

[previous headers snipped]

THIS E-MAIL WAS SENT BY JOAN MILLER TO HER COLLEAGUE IN THE CAT FANCIERS
ASSOCIATION, DR. LINDA MERCER. THE E-MAIL REFERS TO A CAT BORN TO OREGON CAT
BREEDER, LEE BLUETEAR. THE CAT, NAMED GEMINI, HAS TWO FACES. A PICTURE OF THE
CAT IS IN THE E-MAIL. MS. BLUETEAR IS CURRENTLY MARKETING A MINIATURE CAT
THAT SHE HAS BRED. THE CAT FRANCIERS ASSOCIATION APPARENTLY HAS PLANS TO
BREED AND MARKET THIS PITIFULLY DEFORMED TWO-FACED CAT.

THE "MUNCHKIN" THAT MS. MILLER REFERS TO, IS A DEFORMED, SHORT-LIMBED CAT THAT
THE CFA HAS APPROVED FOR BREEDING AND SHOWING.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, SEE:
http://www.oregonnews.com/article/20.../NEWS/50616015
http://www.oregonnews.com/article/20050616/NEWS/50616015

[snipped headers]

Linda,
I spoke with Lee today. Great news! Gemini is still alive and thriving.

Apparently Lee had the vet, Dr. Ross, exam Gemini and he told her that the
Gemini's reproductive organs are perfectly normal. Lee and I think that we
should be able to breed Gemini in five to six months. (The earlier, the
better, because it might die prematurely)

We think there may be quite a market for two-faced cats. We want to call them
Janus cats, after the two-faced Roman god.

Lee is already gearing up to sell her "Miniatures." Unfortunately, Gemini has
no "miniature" genes. Wouldn't that have been a interesting breed??

The CFA Board is very supportive, they think this could be the hottest thing
since Munchkins.

The only problem is that a high percentage of the kittens may not be viable
and may have to go "nighty-night." We can control this problem by limiting
who may breed Janus cats. The breeders can efficiently and humanely eliminate
the "non-commercial" kittens.

Are you interested?

Joan Miller, Legislative Coordinator,
1805 Atlantic Ave, P.O. Box 1005
Manasquan, NJ 08736-0805
(732) 528-9797, Fax (732) 528-7391
e-mail
,

Yahoo! Sports
http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.ya...ootball.fantas
ysports.yahoo.com?ovchn=YAH&ovcpn=Integration& amp;ovcrn=Mail+footer&ov
rfd=YAH&ovtac=AD

Yahoo! Sports
http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.ya...ootball.fantas
ysports.yahoo.com?ovchn=YAH&ovcpn=Integration&ovcr n=Mail+footer&ovrfd=YAH&ovta
c=AD

Old June 24th 05, 04:05 PM
Debbie Trujillo

I submitted this to the Urban Legends and Snopes.com websites as I suspect
it may be a hoax. Nothing is showing at either site about this so hopefully
they'll check it out.
--
Debbie Trujillo

Please visit my website at http://mysite.verizon.net/res21yh8/index.html

http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=33539/*http://football.fanta

Old June 24th 05, 04:29 PM
Debbie Trujillo

This was Snopes.com's response to my email to them:

The kitten has died. See
http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/0622Kitten22-ON.html!

- Barbara

Urban Legends Reference Pages