XMAS FEELING HAS STARTED

Old December 17th 06, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
your pappa

Default XMAS FEELING HAS STARTED

sheelagh wrote:

Get back to that camera,think nice *cleaner* thoughts and send us some
photos of your little girls and Jupiters kitten's,please?
S.

iiim done with that camera

i have a backup web cam...
ill have to shoot a "movie"
then pull out some frames

oh the tree thing.. hell yeah! I knew it was in the attic

i've got several trees.. not sure which one im going to light up first

what you mean, nicer than I thought
hmmmm

NO YES YOUR RIGHT

im a bad man

Old December 17th 06, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"your pappa" wrote

im a bad man

If you were only a man.

Old December 17th 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"sheelagh" wrote in message
ps.com...

your pappa wrote:

sheelagh wrote:
The tree came out last night,

I don't think we are talking on the same level here!?????
When I said I got the christmas tree out, I was refering to getting it
out of the attic.(Still, you knew that already,didn't you?)
Sigh,
Just when I was thinking that maybe you were nicer than I 1st
thought.....
Get back to that camera,think nice *cleaner* thoughts and send us some
photos of your little girls and Jupiters kitten's,please?

They're probably all dead, if there ever were any kittens.

Old December 17th 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

cybercat wrote:

"your pappa" wrote

im a bad man

If you were only a man.

Roflol....
S.

Old December 17th 06, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Get back to that camera,think nice *cleaner* thoughts and send us some
photos of your little girls and Jupiters kitten's,please?

They're probably all dead, if there ever were any kittens.Really...is it that how lo can you go...?No jokes,seriously???

How could anyone do that?I'm gobsmacked!!!
S.

Old December 17th 06, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"sheelagh" wrote in message
oups.com...

Get back to that camera,think nice *cleaner* thoughts and send us some
photos of your little girls and Jupiters kitten's,please?

They're probably all dead, if there ever were any kittens.Really...is it
that how lo can you go...?No jokes,seriously???

How could anyone do that?I'm gobsmacked!!!
S.

He wouldn't hurt them intentionally. He just is too interested in himself to
look after anything with a pulse. Which is how his cat got pregnant in the
first place.

Old December 17th 06, 11:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

cybercat wrote:

He wouldn't hurt them intentionally. He just is too interested in himself to
look after anything with a pulse. Which is how his cat got pregnant in the
first place.

Which is exactly what I predicted. He'll be dumping them outside
before too long.

-L.

Old December 17th 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
santa claus

cybercat wrote:

He wouldn't hurt them intentionally. He just is too interested in himself to
look after anything with a pulse. Which is how his cat got pregnant in the
first place.

you couldn't have kept her in no more than I did

it's all or none with you ain't it

some is better than none... it's just that simple...

I'm really enjoying the whole thing... it's going to get even better

you worry all the time

Old December 18th 06, 06:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"santa claus" wrote in message
ups.com...

cybercat wrote:

He wouldn't hurt them intentionally. He just is too interested in himself
look after anything with a pulse. Which is how his cat got pregnant in
the
first place.

you couldn't have kept her in no more than I did

Sure I could have. Anyone could have, who cared enough to.

it's all or none with you ain't it

some is better than none... it's just that simple...

Not in all cases. In this case, none is definitely better.

I'm really enjoying the whole thing... it's going to get even better

you worry all the time

How many died? How did they die?

Old December 18th 06, 07:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
santa claus

cybercat wrote:

He wouldn't hurt them intentionally. He just is too interested in himself
look after anything with a pulse. Which is how his cat got pregnant in
the
first place.

you couldn't have kept her in no more than I did

Sure I could have. Anyone could have, who cared enough to.

pick pick pick

How many died? How did they die?

shut up, some people on here lost their pets to violence, like fire and
dogs

how do you keep your puppets so bright and clean?

Twas the night before Xmas by Mischief Mischief Cat anecdotes 3 December 25th 05 06:04 AM
Thanks everyone, and a tribute to Rocky (Actually a repost of Rocky's looong Story from last month) Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 15 October 29th 04 12:49 PM
Rocky's autobiography (looong) Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 39 September 10th 04 02:56 PM
Merry Xmas David Stevenson Cats - misc 2 December 26th 03 04:11 PM
B & C -Tasting January and Xmas Presents Bev Cat anecdotes 7 December 25th 03 03:03 AM