Wow, my last litter is arriving right now

Old February 5th 07, 08:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rhonda

Default Wow, my last litter is arriving right now

Awww, they are adorable. I love it when their ears are on either side of
their head.

Hope the runt starts eating soon. I know the first 24 hours is important.

Take care,

Rhonda

sheelagh wrote:
She had a grand total of four kittens in the end.
Belle is sitting with them quite happily now & feeding them all.
I haven't checked the sex's yet
(I prefer to leave mummy and kittens alone as there is no vital need
to know exactly what we have yet)...
I know that this is not every ones favourite subject, but I am just
relieved to know that she got through it OK.
S;o)
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheela...eAfter4thLiter