Officer Reports, Pliz

Old July 2nd 09, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Default Officer Reports, Pliz

On Jul 1, 2:02*pm, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
truder kitties needs fudz so iff we move the fudz they wont trude.
beauty

On Wed, 1 Jul 2009 13:54:36 -0700, "Rebecca"

wrote:
If yoo duz, kan dey kum help repel the trooder kitteez heer?

Sundance

"The Ajo Clowder" wrote in message
On Jun 26, 5:33 am, Adam wrote:
End of fizcal... quart... munth... well, sumthing coming up soon. Cud
all Catmerica officers who hav not alreddy submitted repawts, pliz post
repawt on how things going in yur area uv concern. Fangu.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Catamerica standz strong. Howsumeffur, I respkfullee rekweest
purrmission tu rekrewt a standing force.
*Ralph de Ralf, Sekrettaree uv Defense

Diz mite be a pieceful rezolushun fur dat conflict.
Ralph de Ralf, SofD
Old July 3rd 09, 04:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Catamerica standz strong. Howsumeffur, I respkfullee rekweest
purrmission tu rekrewt a standing force.
Ralph de Ralf, Sekrettaree uv Defense

Granted.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah
Old July 3rd 09, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
it is hard eatink all the fudz to rest them. i need a helper fur the
soft fuds.
beauty

Who u want 4 Asst. Sec'y of Fudz?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah
Old July 3rd 09, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default Officer Reports, Pliz - 2nd Call!

End of fizcal... quart... munth... well, sumthing coming up soon. Cud
all Catmerica officers who hav not alreddy submitted repawts, pliz post
repawt on how things going in yur area uv concern. Fangu.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Fangu all who submitted repwts 4 yur xcellent work! BUT I fink I still
need repawts fm:

Sheriff...Rosco P. Catrane
Fixing the Human Economy...Clarence
Secretary of Educating Humans...Little Kitty
Secretary of Elder Kitties...Onyx
Secretary of Exterior...Wascal

Cud dey pliz submit repawts at erliest conveniens?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Old July 4th 09, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Yes, dere iz a peesful rezzylushun -- da trooder kitteez kan leeb myown
terrytory alone.

Sundance, defender of the front window

Old July 5th 09, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Yes, dere iz a peesful rezzylushun -- da trooder kitteez kan leeb myown
terrytory alone.

Sundance, defender of the front window

U hav permishun 2 beet dem up.

L.
Old July 6th 09, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

End of fizcal... quart... munth... well, sumthing coming up
soon. Cud all Catmerica officers who hav not alreddy
submitted repawts, pliz post repawt on how things going in yur
area uv concern. Fangu.

Report From Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane:

We are severely understaffed, with minselves and Lilith Kitten
Gordon-Mahoney* being the only working memfurs of the
CPD/Sheriff's Department. Request funds (Toona dollars) for one
Sheriff's Deputy, and three officers. Now accepting
applications.

* Lilith has been the Chief Document Examiner since the Capt.
Midnight Administration. She does a wonderful job of entering
documents into the Catmerica National Database by sitting on
them. I'd like to give her a 3% raise.

Respectfully meowed,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 4
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Old July 6th 09, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Report From Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane:

We are severely understaffed, with minselves and Lilith Kitten
Gordon-Mahoney* being the only working memfurs of the CPD/Sheriff's
Department. Request funds (Toona dollars) for one Sheriff's Deputy, and
three officers. Now accepting applications.

* Lilith has been the Chief Document Examiner since the Capt. Midnight
Administration. She does a wonderful job of entering documents into the
Catmerica National Database by sitting on them. I'd like to give her a
3% raise.

Respectfully meowed,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 4
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Fangu 4 report. U hav permishun 2 recruit ossifers by NE meens necesery.
4 funding, ask Chancellor of the Exchequer who is TV.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah