Ping Sundance

Old September 10th 10, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default Ping Sundance

Wood yew pweeze dew da honor uff singing at owr winking?
We luv yer voyse n lyrix maybe yew n Unka will cud form uh band n sing some
neet stuff at da respetion?...
We iz gunna gif effey gest uh kazoo tew pway tew. waffs.
Pleeze lettuce gnow.
Gnow wurriez ubaowt praxtrising, Yer fyne. yeUP
Fank yew
Mosey and MeOwy
--hoo boff luv tew sing n danse

Old September 18th 10, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 15:06:11 -0700, Sundance's
nimble, little paws typed:

Well, Ize reely mor uv a kumpozer dan a singer. Whut wud yoo want me to
sing?

Sundance

Sundance,

AWL kitties are singers! Bast gabe usses fine
bocal cords. Ebbery now and den, effen a kwiet
kitty linke myownself, surprises mine hooman wif a
YOWL!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/17/2010 7:43:17 PM
Old September 18th 10, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 15:06:11 -0700, Sundance's
nimble, little paws typed:

Well, Ize reely mor uv a kumpozer dan a singer. Whut wud yoo want me to
sing?

Sundance

Sundance,

AWL kitties are singers! Bast gabe usses fine
bocal cords. Ebbery now and den, effen a kwiet
kitty linke myownself, surprises mine hooman wif a
YOWL!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Yoo mite be rite. Yoo shud heer da sownz I makez when I play wif owr liddle
stuft mowsie.

Sundance

Old September 19th 10, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 09:06:12 -0700, Sundance's
nimble, little paws typed:

Yoo mite be rite. Yoo shud heer da sownz I makez when I play wif owr liddle
stuft mowsie.

Sundance

I lubs mine Mr. Mowsie wif da nip-filled belly! I
feels like a huntress wen I stalk him, and den I
gets awl silly after I'fe catched him!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/18/2010 7:18:48 PM
Old September 19th 10, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we duzint haf ani nip toyz rite now, butted we duz haffa nip spray and dat
iz beri fun when soft or furree sprayz itsef, OEJ
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 09:06:12 -0700, Sundance's
nimble, little paws typed:

Yoo mite be rite. Yoo shud heer da sownz I makez when I play wif owr
liddle
stuft mowsie.

Sundance

I lubs mine Mr. Mowsie wif da nip-filled belly! I
feels like a huntress wen I stalk him, and den I
gets awl silly after I'fe catched him!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/18/2010 7:18:48 PM

Old September 19th 10, 07:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Wull sumpfing romankik fur owr furst danse n den we wike awl kyndz uff
moozik.
Yoo up fur dat? We kan awl sing..yeUP wiff yerownself iffen yew wanna et wud
be fun.
Singing iz grate funfuhn. Umkay? Fank yerownself. ai kan pae yew wiff sum
nip. waffs.

Old September 20th 10, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default Pinging Sundance Ugin

"Mosey =^..^="

"
Well, Ize reely mor uv a kumpozer dan a singer. Whut wud yoo want me to
sing?

Uh Qat Island harpist iz gunna pway n sing Heer Komes da Bryde, wen MeOwy
wokz daown da isle...

Den at da reseptshun wood yew pweeze pway n sing Luv Mee Tendur fur our
furzt danse n den sum bloogwass, n den wateffer yew wunt? ai kan pai yew
in nip...waffs...
Singing iz funfun,
Will ya do diz fur usses, pweeze?
Fank yerownself
Mosey n MeOwy

Old September 20th 10, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

"Mosey =^..^="
[...]

Yup, I kan do Luv Me Tendur, by Elvis Purrezly. I will luk up da leerikz.

I duznt know ennee bloograss mewsik -- kan yoo giv me sum ezamplez uv songz?

Sundance

Ping Sundance and Mosey Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 5 September 6th 10 03:00 AM
sundance Stormmee Cat community 2 January 24th 10 11:22 AM
Ping Sundance Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_] Cat community 6 October 23rd 09 04:42 AM
Ping Sundance Harri Roadcat Cat community 1 October 12th 09 03:32 AM
Sundance is bak! Rebecca Cat community 8 May 28th 07 01:18 AM