New posts...

Old August 1st 11, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

Default New posts...

Or is Google having a tantrum again?

I am pleased to announce that Hudley is gaining weight and becoming
more vigorous, up to and including hockey practice, specifically,
offensive forechecking strategies. Seems he barreled up the stairs and
gave Philip a full body check that knocked that big lazy he-beast off
his feet and on his butt at breakfast time. Philip, more of a passive
agressive Fella, now gives way for Hudley to get his chow.

To those who can read this also, China has her exam tomorrow. Nervous
Mama and Healthy Kitty purrs are always appreciated!

Blessed be,
Baha
Old August 1st 11, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 7/31/2011 10:32 PM, BfloPolska wrote:
Or is Google having a tantrum again?

I am pleased to announce that Hudley is gaining weight and becoming
more vigorous, up to and including hockey practice, specifically,
offensive forechecking strategies. Seems he barreled up the stairs and
gave Philip a full body check that knocked that big lazy he-beast off
his feet and on his butt at breakfast time. Philip, more of a passive
agressive Fella, now gives way for Hudley to get his chow.

To those who can read this also, China has her exam tomorrow. Nervous
Mama and Healthy Kitty purrs are always appreciated!

Blessed be,
Baha

Yay Hudley!

Good exam purrs coming your way.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old August 1st 11, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
On 7/31/2011 10:32 PM, BfloPolska wrote:
Or is Google having a tantrum again?

Apparently Googlegroups has been having tantrums. They're complaining about
it on other ngs.

I am pleased to announce that Hudley is gaining weight and becoming
more vigorous, up to and including hockey practice, specifically,
offensive forechecking strategies. Seems he barreled up the stairs and
gave Philip a full body check that knocked that big lazy he-beast off
his feet and on his butt at breakfast time. Philip, more of a passive
agressive Fella, now gives way for Hudley to get his chow.

LOL Go, Hudley!

To those who can read this also, China has her exam tomorrow. Nervous
Mama and Healthy Kitty purrs are always appreciated!

Blessed be,
Baha

Yay Hudley!

Good exam purrs coming your way.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

Same here. And again, a request that googlegroupers and gmail users email
me so I can add you to my "safe senders" list.

Jill

Old August 1st 11, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lisa Katt[_2_]

"BfloPolska" skrev i meddelandet
Or is Google having a tantrum again?

I am pleased to announce that Hudley is gaining weight and becoming
more vigorous, up to and including hockey practice, specifically,
offensive forechecking strategies. Seems he barreled up the stairs and
gave Philip a full body check that knocked that big lazy he-beast off
his feet and on his butt at breakfast time. Philip, more of a passive
agressive Fella, now gives way for Hudley to get his chow.

To those who can read this also, China has her exam tomorrow. Nervous
Mama and Healthy Kitty purrs are always appreciated!

Blessed be,
Baha

Try nntp.aioe.org
It is much better than Google and it is free. I have used it for years.

Purrs!
Elisabet

Old August 2nd 11, 09:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

Google is back for me! Whoopee!

Last night shy little Bonnie let me stroke her for the first time she
even purred, she's coming on by leaps and bounds now- this morning she
ambushed Sarsi! Wish I;d had a camera handy to get the look Sarsi
gave her

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

lost posts Stormmee Cat community 0 August 29th 07 07:33 PM
Can you see my posts? jmcquown Cat anecdotes 20 April 15th 06 11:42 PM
Too many on-topic posts Brian Link Cat health & behaviour 1 July 29th 05 01:52 PM
Gee! Only 13,000 posts to catch up on O J Cat anecdotes 4 July 1st 05 03:45 PM
About dog posts (Welcome) Ruffiane Cat health & behaviour 3 January 18th 05 01:05 AM