No posts since Aug. 1?

Old August 6th 11, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon

Default No posts since Aug. 1?

Is there really no posts since Aug. 1 or is something wrong?
Old August 6th 11, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Sharon" wrote in message
Is there really no posts since Aug. 1 or is something wrong?

Yep, the wrongness is that you read rpca via google.
Loads of posts since then.
Sigh - how long before you see this post another sigh and how long before
you get yourself a decent newsreader?

Tweed

Old August 7th 11, 10:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine BA[_3_]

6.8.2011 23:08, Sharon kirjoitti:
Is there really no posts since Aug. 1 or is something wrong?

There have been a lot of posts since then. But then I also had a
veritable gush of posts yesterday or Friday, can't remember which now,
so it's possible some server somewhere had a burp...

Maybe it's your newsgroup access that doesn't work as it should...

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old August 7th 11, 01:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Robert Catt

"Sharon" wrote in message
Is there really no posts since Aug. 1 or is something wrong?

It's probably because you're reading posts via Google Groups, which is
notorious for problems such as yours. For these reasons and others I left
Google groups some time ago and joined this very efficient newsgroup
service. I suggest you do the same. It's free, unlike most other services.

http://www.eternal-september.org/

New posts... BfloPolska Cat anecdotes 5 August 2nd 11 09:32 AM
I can't get all the posts from RPCA Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 0 February 15th 11 05:03 PM
Can you see my posts? jmcquown Cat anecdotes 20 April 15th 06 11:42 PM
Test to see if my new posts are getting through Nan Cat anecdotes 5 January 14th 06 07:21 PM
About dog posts (Welcome) Ruffiane Cat health & behaviour 3 January 18th 05 12:05 AM