New Arrivals

Old February 7th 04, 02:27 PM
Adrian

Default New Arrivals

Two 7 month kittens have just joined our household, Bagheera, black with
just
a few white hairs on his chest, and his brother Milo, a classic tabby. At
the moment they are shut in the bedroom with food, water and a litter tray.
Snoopy knows they are around but they haven't met yet, I hope they get on
ok.

Milo and Bagheera came from a lady who has to move to help care for her
elderly mother and can't keep all seven of her cats, so they have been loved
and well cared for and have been neutered and vaccinated.
--
Adrian
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old February 7th 04, 03:06 PM
jmcquown

Adrian wrote:
Two 7 month kittens have just joined our household, Bagheera, black
with just
a few white hairs on his chest, and his brother Milo, a classic
tabby. At the moment they are shut in the bedroom with food, water
and a litter tray. Snoopy knows they are around but they haven't met
yet, I hope they get on ok.

Milo and Bagheera came from a lady who has to move to help care for
her elderly mother and can't keep all seven of her cats, so they have
been loved and well cared for and have been neutered and vaccinated.

Awwww, it's great she found them a good home. Good luck with the
meeting/mingling!

Persia absolutely hates other cats. She gets that "halloween cat" arched
back and "fluffed to the max" tail when she so much as spots one through the
window.

Will make boarding her at the vet particularly interesting as I plan to take
a trip in May to meet up with an old friend. I guess she'll be okay as long
as I make sure to take her favorite knitted afghan and her kitty-sock.

Jill

Old February 7th 04, 03:54 PM
Marina

"Adrian" wrote
Two 7 month kittens have just joined our household, Bagheera, black with
just
a few white hairs on his chest, and his brother Milo, a classic tabby.

That wonderful news, Adrian, congratulations on the new additions. They
sound lovely. Purrs that Snoopy soon accepts them into the family.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old February 7th 04, 04:27 PM
Sherry

Two 7 month kittens have just joined our household, Bagheera, black with
just
a few white hairs on his chest, and his brother Milo, a classic tabby. At
the moment they are shut in the bedroom with food, water and a litter tray.
Snoopy knows they are around but they haven't met yet, I hope they get on
ok.

Milo and Bagheera came from a lady who has to move to help care for her
elderly mother and can't keep all seven of her cats, so they have been loved
and well cared for and have been neutered and vaccinated.
--
Adrian
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Aww. Congratulations, Adrian. Are you keeping them permanantly? Seven months
old! They're teenagers! Sure to liven up the household. Purrs for Snoopy to
approve of his new siblings.

Sherry
Old February 7th 04, 05:20 PM
Victor Martinez

Adrian wrote:
Two 7 month kittens have just joined our household, Bagheera, black with
just
a few white hairs on his chest, and his brother Milo, a classic tabby. At

Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pictures.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 7th 04, 09:28 PM
polonca12000

Congratulations, Adrian! Any pics?
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Adrian" wrote in message
Two 7 month kittens have just joined our household, Bagheera, black with
just
a few white hairs on his chest, and his brother Milo, a classic tabby.

snip

Old February 8th 04, 06:36 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 14:27:54 -0000, "Adrian" wrote:

Two 7 month kittens have just joined our household, Bagheera, black with
just
a few white hairs on his chest, and his brother Milo, a classic tabby. At
the moment they are shut in the bedroom with food, water and a litter tray.
Snoopy knows they are around but they haven't met yet, I hope they get on
ok.

Milo and Bagheera came from a lady who has to move to help care for her
elderly mother and can't keep all seven of her cats, so they have been loved
and well cared for and have been neutered and vaccinated.

Welcoming purrs and congrats for the two newcomers, and hope all goes
well when it's time to turn them loose into the general population
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old February 8th 04, 10:50 AM
Adrian

polonca12000 wrote:
Congratulations, Adrian! Any pics?
Best wishes,

No pics yet, got to get a film for my camera. I hope they stay in one place
long enough for me to take a photo.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old February 8th 04, 09:16 PM
Gandalf

On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 14:27:54 -0000, "Adrian" wrote:

Two 7 month kittens have just joined our household, Bagheera, black with
just
a few white hairs on his chest, and his brother Milo, a classic tabby. At
the moment they are shut in the bedroom with food, water and a litter tray.
Snoopy knows they are around but they haven't met yet, I hope they get on
ok.

Milo and Bagheera came from a lady who has to move to help care for her
elderly mother and can't keep all seven of her cats, so they have been loved
and well cared for and have been neutered and vaccinated.

How good of you to take them in in their time of need. Being half
kittens, I would hope Snoopy will have an easy(er?) time accepting them.

Having a pair of sibling kittens will likely help keep them out of
Snoopy's hair, so to speak,

- Robert Heinlein