Can you see my posts?

Old April 14th 06, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Can you see my posts?

I've posted a couple of things in the last few days and I don't see them.
Am I invisible?

Jill

Old April 14th 06, 02:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

jmcquown wrote:
I've posted a couple of things in the last few days and I don't see
them. Am I invisible?

Jill

I see you, and Weebs is always on the lookout for messages from His Precious
Persia's Mommy

Old April 14th 06, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I've seen them.

Old April 14th 06, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

jmcquown wrote:
I've posted a couple of things in the last few days and I don't see
them. Am I invisible?

Jill

I can see you and I've seen a few posts from you recently, so I think
they're getting through.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old April 14th 06, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

jmcquown wrote:
I've posted a couple of things in the last few days and I don't see them.
Am I invisible?

I can see you.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 14th 06, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

jmcquown wrote:
I've posted a couple of things in the last few days and I don't see them.
Am I invisible?

Jill

Nope, there's no hiding from us. My setting for newsgroups is "show
threads with unread messages", and you show up 11 times (10 recent) for
this refresh session that had some 20 new messages.

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old April 14th 06, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
I've posted a couple of things in the last few days and I don't see
them. Am I invisible?

Jill

I see you, and Weebs is always on the lookout for messages from His
Precious Persia's Mommy

LOL I accidentally killfiled myself; I've corrected the problem now.

Jill

Old April 14th 06, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
I've posted a couple of things in the last few days and I don't see
them. Am I invisible?

Jill

I see you, and Weebs is always on the lookout for messages from His
Precious Persia's Mommy

LOL I accidentally killfiled myself; I've corrected the problem now.

Jill

ROFL! I did that once too.

Tweed

Old April 14th 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

jmcquown wrote:

I've posted a couple of things in the last few days and I don't see
them. Am I invisible?

LOL I accidentally killfiled myself; I've corrected the problem now.

Virtual suicide?

Joyce

TEN THOUSAND AND OO/100 POSTS ------------- $10,0000.00 whitershadeofpale Cat anecdotes 0 July 22nd 05 04:30 AM
[OT] Follow-up To Posts Catnipped Cat health & behaviour 62 May 1st 05 01:28 AM
Missed posts hobbs Cat anecdotes 11 March 12th 05 12:10 PM
About dog posts (Welcome) Ruffiane Cat health & behaviour 3 January 18th 05 12:05 AM
Speaking of lost posts JP Hobbs Cat anecdotes 6 December 22nd 03 01:51 AM