Ping: Charleen

Old January 11th 08, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

Default Ping: Charleen

How is Four?

Have I missed an update?

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Old January 12th 08, 06:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Charleen

Charleen Welton wrote:
Nope, you did not miss anything. The pinched nerve affected my neck, right
shoulder and arm. Couldn't "compute" for over a week. Talk about
frustration!! With meds, chicropractic manipulations and heat packs I'm fine
again. Reading the board now to catch up and will write a report in a bit.

Good to hear from you. Hope your pinched nerve is better. We are still
purring for Four. Glad to read in your other posts that he is doing so well.

Old January 12th 08, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

Charleen Welton wrote:
Nope, you did not miss anything. The pinched nerve affected my neck, right
shoulder and arm. Couldn't "compute" for over a week. Talk about
frustration!! With meds, chicropractic manipulations and heat packs I'm fine
again. Reading the board now to catch up and will write a report in a bit.

Thank you for your email to me Cat Attract. Obviously Four didn't read
the instructions as he isn't using it! I'm thinking of something else and
will run it by you and the group.

Glad you are feeling better!

Unless someone has hijacked my email account, it wasn't me who wrote
about Cat Attract though!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old January 15th 08, 08:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

great news, Lee
Charleen Welton wrote in message
Yep, am all better and rarring to get going again. Four is doing so well
too. I suspect that wound will be closed long before the projected 3

month
date., is that wonderful??
--
Charleen
Aggie Marble, Victor Velcro

"Marina" wrote in message
Charleen Welton wrote:
Nope, you did not miss anything. The pinched nerve affected my neck,
right shoulder and arm. Couldn't "compute" for over a week. Talk

about
frustration!! With meds, chicropractic manipulations and heat packs I'm
fine again. Reading the board now to catch up and will write a report

in
a bit.

Good to hear from you. Hope your pinched nerve is better. We are still
purring for Four. Glad to read in your other posts that he is doing so
well.

Ping Charleen [email protected] Cat anecdotes 4 November 24th 07 03:29 PM
PING Suz (or Charleen) Marina Cat anecdotes 2 June 6th 06 01:29 PM
PING Charleen Marina Cat anecdotes 6 December 27th 05 06:59 PM
Ping Charleen welton Bill Stock Cat anecdotes 6 July 10th 05 07:40 PM
Ping! Charleen Lucy's Mom Cat anecdotes 7 February 24th 05 06:47 AM