Persia Update

Old August 3rd 12, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Persia Update

Mixing some of the R/x canned food with Fancy Feast has helped. She's
eating it. She's drinking plenty of water (she always has). She's pooping
normally (not outside the box) No diarrhea, no vomiting. But she really
does not like this R/x food even when it's mixed with FF. I'm not sure I
can wean her completely onto this R/x food.

We had a fun play session last night. I brushed her and she loves that
She rolled around, let me brush her belly (briefly). We tossed some toys
around. She slept with me last night and woke me up wanting more food this
morning. So I combined it again and she ate. But she really hates this R/x
food.

I'm washing the bedclothes this morning. I wonder if she'll be up for a
game of making the bed? She always loves to get on the bed when I'm
changing the sheets!

Jill

Old August 3rd 12, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

On Friday, August 3, 2012 8:39:16 AM UTC-6, jmcquown wrote:
Mixing some of the R/x canned food with Fancy Feast has helped. She's

eating it. She's drinking plenty of water (she always has). She's pooping

normally (not outside the box) No diarrhea, no vomiting. But she really

does not like this R/x food even when it's mixed with FF. I'm not sure I

can wean her completely onto this R/x food.

We had a fun play session last night. I brushed her and she loves that

She rolled around, let me brush her belly (briefly). We tossed some toys

around. She slept with me last night and woke me up wanting more food this

morning. So I combined it again and she ate. But she really hates this R/x

food.

I'm washing the bedclothes this morning. I wonder if she'll be up for a

game of making the bed? She always loves to get on the bed when I'm

changing the sheets!

Jill

Ahhh, I'm happy to hear she's at least eating *some*. Maybe you can't get her onto full Rx food, but having her eat some is better than nothing.

Mine don't like to play changing the sheets, but they adore playing "put the bed spread on" (because it drifts down over them, and they attack it). Nothing like 6 cats, under a bed spread, all attacking with all 4 paws. It looks like some scene from a horror flick (where the walls are roiling with 'spirits').
Old August 3rd 12, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

"jmcquown" wrote:
Mixing some of the R/x canned food with Fancy Feast has helped. She's
eating it. She's drinking plenty of water (she always has). She's
pooping normally (not outside the box) No diarrhea, no vomiting. But
she really does not like this R/x food even when it's mixed with FF. I'm
not sure I can wean her completely onto this R/x food.

We had a fun play session last night. I brushed her and she loves that
She rolled around, let me brush her belly (briefly). We tossed some
toys around. She slept with me last night and woke me up wanting more
food this morning. So I combined it again and she ate. But she really
hates this R/x food.

I'm washing the bedclothes this morning. I wonder if she'll be up for a
game of making the bed? She always loves to get on the bed when I'm changing the sheets!

Jill

I'm very glad to hear that Persia is doing well now.
--
Adrian
Old August 3rd 12, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Mixing some of the R/x canned food with Fancy Feast has helped. She's
eating it. She's drinking plenty of water (she always has). She's
pooping normally (not outside the box) No diarrhea, no vomiting. But she
really does not like this R/x food even when it's mixed with FF. I'm not
sure I can wean her completely onto this R/x food.

We had a fun play session last night. I brushed her and she loves that
She rolled around, let me brush her belly (briefly). We tossed some toys
around. She slept with me last night and woke me up wanting more food
this morning. So I combined it again and she ate. But she really hates
this R/x food.

I'm washing the bedclothes this morning. I wonder if she'll be up for a
game of making the bed? She always loves to get on the bed when I'm
changing the sheets!

Jill

The important thing is that she is eating, drinking and pooping normally,
and enjoying play.

Joy

Old August 4th 12, 07:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Joy" wrote in message . ..

"jmcquown" wrote in message
[...]

She's definitely doing that! And yes, when I put the (still warm) fitted
sheet on the bed she jumped up on the bed. Oh boy, we're changing the
sheets!

Jill

Old August 4th 12, 08:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"jmcquown" wrote in message

"Joy" wrote in message
. ..

"jmcquown" wrote in message
[...]

That's really good to hear. I'll bet it's even better to see. ;-)

Joy

Old August 4th 12, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Judith Latham" wrote in message

In article , jmcquown
wrote:
I'm washing the bedclothes this morning. I wonder if she'll be up for a
game of making the bed? She always loves to get on the bed when I'm
changing the sheets!

Jill

I'm glad to hear she's eating some of the special food mixed in with Fancy
Feast.

Sootie love to help change the bed too and I love her to help, it makes it
such fun.

Judith

What is it about cats and bedclothes? She jumped up the minute I started
putting on the bottom sheet. Oooh, fresh clean sheets! Time to get in the
way! LOL Yes, cats make changing the bed much more fun.

Jill

Persia Update 4/14/10 jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 3 April 15th 10 01:17 AM
Persia Update 2/24/2010 jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 13 March 7th 10 04:23 AM
Persia Update jmcquown Cat anecdotes 3 June 27th 04 09:33 PM
Update on Persia :) jmcquown Cat anecdotes 34 April 14th 04 10:20 PM