More surgical purrs, please

Old January 8th 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Default More surgical purrs, please

Many purrs on their way.

--Fil
Old January 8th 08, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
My mom has been having problems with her leg swelling for the last couple
days. This is the leg that was receiving radiation to treat the cancerous
growth in the bone. The doctor looked her leg over and booked her for
surgery tomorrow - apparently she has blood clots in that leg. The doc
will be installing some sort of filter device to catch the clots, if I
understood my brother correctly. Anyhow, since the power of purr has
worked so well before, I'd like to ask for purrs again on her behalf.

Thanks.

Dan

Purrs on the way for you Mom's surgery.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old January 8th 08, 12:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
My mom has been having problems with her leg swelling for the last
couple days. This is the leg that was receiving radiation to treat
the cancerous growth in the bone. The doctor looked her leg over and
booked her for surgery tomorrow - apparently she has blood clots in
that leg. The doc will be installing some sort of filter device to
catch the clots, if I understood my brother correctly. Anyhow, since
the power of purr has worked so well before, I'd like to ask for
purrs again on her behalf.

Thanks.

Dan

Purrs on the way for your mother. It must be difficult for you to be so much
further away when she's not well.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old January 8th 08, 01:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
My mom has been having problems with her leg swelling for the last couple
days.

Purring for your mum

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old January 8th 08, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Jan 7, 5:44 pm, Daniel Mahoney wrote:
My mom has been having problems with her leg swelling for the last couple
days. This is the leg that was receiving radiation to treat the cancerous
growth in the bone. The doctor looked her leg over and booked her for
surgery tomorrow - apparently she has blood clots in that leg. The doc
will be installing some sort of filter device to catch the clots, if I
understood my brother correctly. Anyhow, since the power of purr has
worked so well before, I'd like to ask for purrs again on her behalf.

Thanks.

Dan

Purrs and gentle headbutts on the way for your mother.
Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus
Old January 12th 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Joy wrote:

I think I missed the original. Purrs are on the way.

Lots and lots of purrs,
POlonca and Soncek

surgical alopecia Lisa . Cat anecdotes 1 September 12th 07 02:18 PM
Hip Dysplasia update - non surgical treatment option #2 Brian Link Cat health & behaviour 2 December 31st 06 04:46 AM
Info on non-surgical sterilization drugs for cats and dogs -L. Cat health & behaviour 13 October 26th 06 03:35 AM
Kitty purrs and tuna purrs Dan M Cat anecdotes 57 July 22nd 04 07:00 AM