Shadow gave me headbutts

Old January 10th 08, 02:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Shadow gave me headbutts

When I went out to feed Shadow earlier he jumped down out of his bed and
gave a little meow and as I put his food down he headbutted my hand a couple
of times. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old January 10th 08, 02:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Adrian wrote:
When I went out to feed Shadow earlier he jumped down out of his bed and
gave a little meow and as I put his food down he headbutted my hand a couple
of times. :-)

Awww! He's getting there! Before long he will commence proper slave training

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old January 10th 08, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 10 Jan., 15:23, "Adrian" wrote:
When I went out to feed Shadow earlier he jumped down out of his bed and
gave a little meow and as I put his food down he headbutted my hand a couple
of times. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

That`s absolutely wonderful!

Bettina
Old January 10th 08, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Adrian wrote:
When I went out to feed Shadow earlier he jumped down out of his bed and
gave a little meow and as I put his food down he headbutted my hand a couple
of times. :-)

Awwww! How sweet!

Old January 10th 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Adrian" wrote in message
When I went out to feed Shadow earlier he jumped down out of his bed and
gave a little meow and as I put his food down he headbutted my hand a
couple of times. :-)

Ahhhhh, you are have got yourself another cat. He comes in the house
overnight recently and now he headbutts your hand..
Fatal.
That's sorta like it started with Boyfie. I hope Shadow will give you as
much joy eventually as Boyfriend has for me. Today he got up on my lap,
kneaded like a mad thing, put his front feet up to my neck and fell asleep.
Took since 2003 for him to be brave enough.
He did risk putting his arm round my neck a week or two ago though but not
for long. He scared himself by being so brave and flew off my lap the
minute I shifted position.
Do you want Shadow in the house? If he is coming in and out at night
through the cat flap I doubt you will have much integration problems.

Tweed

Old January 11th 08, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2008-01-10 08:23:04 -0600, "Adrian" said:

When I went out to feed Shadow earlier he jumped down out of his bed
and gave a little meow and as I put his food down he headbutted my hand
a couple of times. :-)

Oh i bet you feel spectacular!!!!!

Old January 11th 08, 11:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
[...]

Yes I would like him to come in, the only thing that worries me is how
Snoopy would react. She gets very jealous and often chases baggy hissing and
swearing, that doesn't stop Baggy trying to make friends but I think Snoopy
would prefer to be an only cat.

Old January 11th 08, 11:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Adrian" wrote in
:

When I went out to feed Shadow earlier he jumped down out of his bed
and gave a little meow and as I put his food down he headbutted my
hand a couple of times. :-)

Nice!
Old January 11th 08, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Jan 10, 2:23*pm, "Adrian" wrote:
When I went out to feed Shadow earlier he jumped down out of his bed and
gave a little meow and as I put his food down he headbutted my hand a couple
of times. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

Concatulations on your 3rd cat!! That's the best bit of taming up
ferals..... when they ultimately decide to trust you. )

Helen M