mine furz!!!

Old January 28th 12, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default mine furz!!!

i had fell off mine uzulaly gud grumin purrgrum... just a little, prolee
kauwze mine bak legz hurted, but dat wuzint gud enuf fur soft, she haz been
pikin at mine mattz, efin uzing sizorz on dem... i telled her i wuz fine
anna wuld wurk itsef owt but NNNOOO she thinkz she hasta hep... I iz mozt
annoyed... i telled hersef, lukit, i iz eatin, dwinkin anna poopin fine so
bug off, but she keepz at itsef, trudi, hrmph

Old January 28th 12, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Sat, 28 Jan 2012 16:36:08 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

i had fell off mine uzulaly gud grumin purrgrum... just a little, prolee
kauwze mine bak legz hurted, but dat wuzint gud enuf fur soft, she haz
been pikin at mine mattz, efin uzing sizorz on dem... i telled her i wuz
fine anna wuld wurk itsef owt but NNNOOO she thinkz she hasta hep... I
iz mozt annoyed... i telled hersef, lukit, i iz eatin, dwinkin anna
poopin fine so bug off, but she keepz at itsef, trudi, hrmph

Hoomins is like dat.

I sometimes gets fur lumps cuz I don't groom mineown furs as much as I
should. When dey gets too bad Paw keeps a liddle mustache trimmer fingy
by da couch, and when I climb on his chest to snuggle him sneaks doze
trimmers into hims hands and trims mineown furs while him pets me. It'z
not tootoo loud so I let him - fur a while, then I tell him to stop.

Harri

Old January 29th 12, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Mosey reedz diz n waffs..ai dunt nead tew hab maioan furs clipt, but
sumtymez, Sqweex duz

Old January 29th 12, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Jan 28, 10:36*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
i had fell off mine uzulaly gud grumin purrgrum... just a little, prolee
kauwze mine bak legz hurted, but dat wuzint gud enuf fur soft, she haz been
pikin at mine mattz, efin uzing sizorz on dem... i telled her i wuz fine
anna wuld wurk itsef owt but NNNOOO she thinkz she hasta hep... I iz mozt
annoyed... i telled hersef, lukit, i iz eatin, dwinkin anna poopin fine so
bug off, but she keepz at itsef, trudi, hrmph

Dats terribel Trudi. Wud yu wike myneself tu nibbel n tees dem
mattybitz owt? I am a furry gud nibbler n nibbles ennyfin wurth
nibblin - dis incwoods offur kittiez n randum hoomins whu sit on myne
sofas...sumhuw mosta dem moofs away qwick.....n myne baby teef need
tu nibble....purhaps I cood nibble yure hoomin tuu?
Cleo da Clingon nibblin.
Old January 30th 12, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

fang ursef fur da offur, at furzt i wuz realee annoyed, but now *sniker* i
haz decided dat watchin soft wurk on dem iz funnee anna espekalee when i
layz der in mine ghandi kitty poze, den get all stiff and shoot away owtta
herown lap,
Trudis

Old January 30th 12, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 28, 3:36*pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
[...]

Duz yoorsefl tell him in da twukdwivur langwich?
Or duz yoo smoof tok tu him.
Meowy (ai run awey wifout seying nuffin)
Old January 30th 12, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Duz yoorsefl tell him in da twukdwivur langwich? Or duz yoo smoof tok tu
him.
Meowy (ai run awey wifout seying nuffin)

It depends on how much him has annoyed me. If him has been gentle but I'f
had enuf, I just tell him politely. But if him has pulled mine furz I
tell him in language I'z certain him will unnerstand!

Harri

its dat time of year agin... der iza grey kittee whut iz tryinta mofe onto mine patio, I iz so veri tired of hafinta defind mine patio, Tiger, disgruntled, Stormmee Cat community 20 March 1st 09 10:21 AM
mine new toy Stormmee Cat community 8 October 26th 07 06:32 AM
Hay! Mine offise! She mooved mine offise! FurrsomeThreesome Cat community 1 October 4th 06 02:08 PM
This is MINE!!! Marie Lawrence Cat anecdotes 7 April 27th 06 08:21 PM
Dey shaved mine tummy furz! Harri Roadcat Cat community 14 March 3rd 05 02:31 PM