I is NOT stinky!

Old February 11th 12, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default I is NOT stinky!

On Feb 11, 8:10*am, "Gramby" wrote:
Piglet smiles at Cleo, *No dearie I iz 2 ole to play catch da ball but I iz
sure Lizzy wud luff to come play wiff u or u kuld go to gramby wiff me and
play dere.

I cood play wiff her four a fyoo minuts. I wike two catch da ball.

--
Wascal

Old February 11th 12, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Well hi Wascal, I kept waitink furr u to show up to dance wiff Trudi in your
tux wiff tialz and ur top hatz. Piglett rolling a ball across the floor for
Wascal and Cleo to chase.

Old February 12th 12, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 11, 5:16*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Well hi Wascal, I kept waitink furr u to show up to dance wiff Trudi in your
tux wiff tialz and ur top hatz.

I wuz waytin in line but so MENNY mancats wanned to dans wiff
herseff.

*Piglett rolling a ball across the floor for
Wascal and Cleo to chase.

Lets chas da ball, Cleo.

--
Wascal
Old February 12th 12, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Well, u hazta go bak dere kauze u iz suchez a gud dancer dat wiff dat
plarform her kan stan on, you kan giff her a danze to reemember.

Old February 12th 12, 07:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

dey iz da mozt rude hoominz efur, an dey kan hypnotize da gud hoominz ta du
bad thingz likz gifin icky medicinez, OEJ
"rafflescat" wrote in message
On Feb 11, 6:11 am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
well i shuld tell ursefta be gud anna du whatsa ted sayz ifin ursef iz
sik,
butted onna ofur paw, i hatesa ted, efin owrz nize one juzt beclawz she
iza
ted, OEJ"rafflescat" wrote in message

I herd myne Meomie tellin da TED tunite dat I wus stinky! Naow dis is
notted true, I just has a wittle ewimination purroblem. I gotted a
reely stinky fing called Katalax dats surposed tu hewp...we'll see, I
is not gonna take it willingly....no mees not.
I awlso herd dat TED sayin I needed fixed.....huh! I will fix him!
Meomie agweed wiff him...purrhaps mees gonna fix her tu...........
Cleo da Clingon...whu is NOT stinky!

Yes, fink mees goin tu hate TEDs tu...dey squeeze yure tummy an stick
fings in yu.....wats to wike?
Cleo,who has been squeezed n been stuck.

Old February 12th 12, 09:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 11, 9:54*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Well, u hazta go bak dere kauze u iz suchez a gud dancer dat wiff dat
plarform her kan stan on, you kan giff her a danze to reemember.

I will do dat neow, rite affer I frow da bawl for da kitty. He pats
the ball to Cleo
I will stop hom to put on my fancee close an get mine kane.

--
Wascal

Old February 12th 12, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett is so glad about this she hurries up and gets ready to go back to
the dance. Cleo u play wiff da ball and I willz send Lizzy ofver here.

Old February 13th 12, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

On Feb 11, 12:16 am, "Mosey =^..^=
Hey wee Cleo, yew muzt tuzt yer hoomin, Hur noze wat iz bezt fur yew.
twuzt
meh on diz une. yeUP Mosey

I herd myne Meomie tellin da TED tunite dat I wus stinky! Naow dis is
notted true, I just has a wittle ewimination purroblem. I gotted a
reely stinky fing called Katalax dats surposed tu hewp...we'll see, I
is not gonna take it willingly....no mees not.
I awlso herd dat TED sayin I needed fixed.....huh! I will fix him!
Meomie agweed wiff him...purrhaps mees gonna fix her tu...........
Cleo da Clingon...whu is NOT stinky!

Okay Mosey! Mees goin tu let hur off DIS TYME, effen doe she said me
wus ......stinky...
Cleo

Gud fur yew wee Cleo.. yer meomie luffs yew, yew noe. yeUP Mosey

Old February 13th 12, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

OEJ is rite, wee Cleo. n ai m gead OEJ haz uh nise TED.
Yew hab tew truzt yer hoomin and da TED,
Dey awl jest wunt tew hulp yew, cuz yer hoominz luff yew. yeUP Mosey