Flyin tomatoes?

Old April 1st 12, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

Default Flyin tomatoes?

Mosey, du tel uz mor. TuTu
Old April 1st 12, 06:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Mosey, du tel uz mor. TuTu

A flying tomato iz another name for a cyclone/tornado.

Duz dat hulp iny?

Mosey
Old April 1st 12, 12:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 01/04/2012 2:50 AM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Mosey, du tel uz mor. TuTu

A flying tomato iz another name for a cyclone/tornado.

Duz dat hulp iny?

Mosey

We duznt have eny cyclones or tornadoes, anna all uv ower tomatoes duznt
fly, they stays inna frij until Meomie eets them or they gets kinda soft.

Ower storm iz ovur altho we still haz clouds. In jeneral wen our storms
iz over it is furry sunny an furry kold. Gotta get Meomie tu luk atta
forkast onna pooter.
--
Sam, hoo likes thu Out.
Old April 1st 12, 03:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

We duznt have eny cyclones or tornadoes, anna all uv ower tomatoes duznt
fly, they stays inna frij until Meomie eets them or they gets kinda
soft.

Ower storm iz ovur altho we still haz clouds. In jeneral wen our storms
iz over it is furry sunny an furry kold. Gotta get Meomie tu luk atta
forkast onna pooter.

Mine Paw getted back from Lost Wages Fursday mornin' but him bringed bad
weather wif him. It's been raining some since him has been back, and dis
morning it was rainin big - thunderboomers, and lightning monsters, and
lots of noise.

I fink Paw shouldn't be allowed to travel anymore if him is gonna bring
bad weather back wif himself.

Harri
Old April 1st 12, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
[...]

I wunner if datz awl he brot bak?
Howwa bowt lotza tunaz?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old April 1st 12, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 03/31/2012 11:20 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Mosey, du tel uz mor. TuTu

A flying tomato iz another name for a cyclone/tornado.

Duz dat hulp iny?

Mosey

+++++++++++++++++++
Iz wuz finkin ov a samich. TuTu
Old April 1st 12, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

I wunner if datz awl he brot bak?
Howwa bowt lotza tunaz?

No, him duznt haf furry good luck in catsinos. Him won $2o on a slot
machine named "Kitty Glitter", though!

Harri

Old April 2nd 12, 06:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

I wunner if datz awl he brot bak?
Howwa bowt lotza tunaz?

No, him duznt haf furry good luck in catsinos. Him won $2o on a slot
machine named "Kitty Glitter", though!

Harri

Wen mai meowmie wint tew Lost Wages en 1995, wif hur meowmie n 2 sisterz,
hur wun $70 in da slotz at da Sno Wite slotz at da MGM Grand Hotel. yeUP.
Mosey

Old April 2nd 12, 06:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

On 03/31/2012 11:20 PM, Mosey =^..^=

Mosey, du tel uz mor. TuTu

A flying tomato iz another name for a cyclone/tornado.

Duz dat hulp iny?

Mosey

Iz wuz finkin ov a samich. TuTu

Nope, sawry. Mosey

IM FLYIN Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 9 October 29th 05 07:29 PM
FLYIN TO DUH JELLICLE BALL ON DUH 57CHEVY Beverly Orel Cat community 14 November 1st 04 05:37 PM