Bruiser at the Cat Album, more pictures

Old April 27th 04, 10:26 PM
John Biltz

Default Bruiser at the Cat Album, more pictures

The Cat Album updated with the rest of the Bruiser pictures I sent in.
They are the same ones I posted to the animal pictures group so nothing
new for you I am afraid. All are about 2 months old. Pretty strange with
Bruiser how light he looks from underneath and so dark from above him.
But is not the cheap camera just the way he is.

http://www.thecatalbum5.homestead.com/1245.html

http://www.thecatalbum5.homestead.com/1246.html

Previous ones:

http://www.thecatalbum5.homestead.com/1243.html

http://www.thecatalbum5.homestead.com/1244.html

Old April 28th 04, 12:59 AM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:26:14 -0700, John Biltz
yodeled:

The Cat Album updated with the rest of the Bruiser pictures I sent in.
They are the same ones I posted to the animal pictures group so nothing
new for you I am afraid. All are about 2 months old. Pretty strange with
Bruiser how light he looks from underneath and so dark from above him.
But is not the cheap camera just the way he is.

http://www.thecatalbum5.homestead.com/1245.html

http://www.thecatalbum5.homestead.com/1246.html

Previous ones:

http://www.thecatalbum5.homestead.com/1243.html

http://www.thecatalbum5.homestead.com/1244.html

cue funky bass line
He's a BRICK . . . . HOUSE!
He's mighty mighty, lettin' it all hang out.

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)

Old April 28th 04, 07:10 AM
LOL

John Biltz wrote in message news:XdAjc.4620$A27.2457@fed1read06...
The Cat Album updated with the rest of the Bruiser pictures I sent in.
They are the same ones I posted to the animal pictures group so nothing
new for you I am afraid. All are about 2 months old. Pretty strange with
Bruiser how light he looks from underneath and so dark from above him.
But is not the cheap camera just the way he is.

http://www.thecatalbum5.homestead.com/1245.html

http://www.thecatalbum5.homestead.com/1246.html

Previous ones:

http://www.thecatalbum5.homestead.com/1243.html

http://www.thecatalbum5.homestead.com/1244.html

Bruiser is a gorgeous boy, and that tail is just extremely impressive.
I am trying not to let tailless Mike see the pics, in case he gets
jealous. ;-)

BTW, I notice that they spelled your name wrong on the site. Almost
no one I know gets my name quite right (my own mother in law is
convinced my name is Kristy) so I can imagine how tired you get of
that!

------
Krista

Old April 28th 04, 08:31 AM

Kreisleriana wrote:

cue funky bass line
He's a BRICK . . . . HOUSE!
He's mighty mighty, lettin' it all hang out.

LOL - that one takes me back.

Actually, though, Bruiser doesn't look all *that* big. He's fluffy, but
doesn't look huge. Now that tail, that's another matter. It's as big as
he is!

Joyce

Old April 28th 04, 09:41 AM
John Biltz

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 23:10:49 -0700, LOL wrote
(in article ) :

John Biltz wrote in message
[...]

I didn't even notice, happens all the time though.