ONLY 5 MORE DAYS TO SIGN UP FOR SEKRIT SANTA!!!!!

Old November 19th 09, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sekrit Santa Coordinator

Default ONLY 5 MORE DAYS TO SIGN UP FOR SEKRIT SANTA!!!!!

IT'S KISSAMOUSE TIME AGAIN!!!

Well kittiez, it's that time of year again. Kissamouse is only 38 days
away. It's time to start decorating the house for your hoominz for the
holidays and also time to sign up for the 13th annual Sekrit Santa.

If you sign up for Sekrit Santa, you will be given the name of another
kittiez household and you send them a Kissamouse gift, and some other
kittiez household will be given your name(s) and you send them a Kissamouse
gift. If you are given a large kitty household, you do not need to buy a
gift for each kitty, instead, you can buy one gift for all the kittiez to
share, or just a few things that you know all kittiez would like. The gift
does not have to be expensive, just something so that you think you kittiez
household would like for Kissamouse.

We also have a Kissamouse Card list that you can sign up for. You do not
need to send a Kissamouse Card to every kitty on the list (unless of course,
you want to). If you would like to participate in the Sekrit Santa or the
Kissamouse Card exchange, please go to www.sekritsanta.com (best viewed in
Microsoft Explorer) and sign up. The rules (only a few) are listed on the
first page. If you agree to these rules, follow the link to sign up to be a
Sekrit Santa.

If you have any questions that I have not explained well enough, please feel
free to either post your question to the newsgroup, or you can email me
privately at .

If you are unable to submit your registration from the web page, please
email me the information.

Your Sekrit Santa Coordinator

Old November 19th 09, 06:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney

If you are unable to submit your registration from the web page, please
email me the information.

Your Sekrit Santa Coordinator

What's da URL? I'z would like to check dat ourz hoomin getted us signed
up.

Ranger
Old November 19th 09, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 00:46:32 -0600, Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney wrote:

If you are unable to submit your registration from the web page, please
email me the information.

Your Sekrit Santa Coordinator

What's da URL? I'z would like to check dat ourz hoomin getted us signed
up.

Ranger

Nefur mind - I just din't see it in da previous message. I'z gots it now!

Ranger

Old November 19th 09, 04:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 09:42:21 -0600, Granby wrote:

Ranger, iz all dat zoomie dancink effetckink yourown eye site?

No, dats what happens when I let mine hoomin read da messages fur me. HIM
read fru da message an HIM din't see da URL. I had to read it mineownself
befure I sawed da URL.

Hoomins...

Ranger