Two black cats :)

Old November 5th 03, 11:53 PM

Default Two black cats :)

See them enjoying a nap "together", LOL:

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/kittens/blackcats.jpg

Joyce
Old November 6th 03, 12:39 AM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Jeez - just don't let Weeble see that! I've been keeping his Webshots
success from him, in an effort to keep his head from expanding He already
knows he the cutest kitty in the whole wide house, if he finds out he's
famous - he'll be insufferable!

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old November 6th 03, 12:45 AM
Brenda

wrote in message
See them enjoying a nap "together", LOL:

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/kittens/blackcats.jpg

Joyce

what a great pic!
Brenda

Old November 6th 03, 01:00 AM
m. L. Briggs

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 23:53:29 GMT, wrote:

See them enjoying a nap "together", LOL:

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/kittens/blackcats.jpg

Joyce A very clever picture! MLB

Old November 6th 03, 02:02 AM
Gizela

Thats OK...I have the Weebles web site bookmarked....just so I can check
from time to time if there are any new piccies before you have let us
now....hee hee hee....even my DH thinks he is adorable and the only cat he
normally likes is our cat (Gizmo)

On that note.....WE WANT PICCIES!!!

Please!!!

Purrs

Angela and Gizmo

Jeez - just don't let Weeble see that! I've been keeping his Webshots
success from him, in an effort to keep his head from expanding He

already
knows he the cutest kitty in the whole wide house, if he finds out he's
famous - he'll be insufferable!

--
The ONE and ONLY

former-blonde

Old November 6th 03, 04:50 AM
Marina

wrote
See them enjoying a nap "together", LOL:

Aaww!

--
Marina
Old November 6th 03, 09:25 PM
polonca12000

What a cutie! Thanks.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old November 7th 03, 12:19 AM
Takayuki

See them enjoying a nap "together", LOL:

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/kittens/blackcats.jpg

It's like you have the two black brothers back together again!

Oops, why do I feel like I just said something un-PC?

Now someone has to take a picture of their black kitty alongside this
picture. It'll be like a hall of mirrors.

Old November 7th 03, 02:18 AM

Takayuki wrote:

It's like you have the two black brothers back together again!
Oops, why do I feel like I just said something un-PC?

On the contrary, your statement is very PC.

The only thing is, Weeble is cuter than Jake. (Now *that's* un-PC!
Don't tell Jake I said that!)

Now someone has to take a picture of their black kitty alongside this
picture. It'll be like a hall of mirrors.

I was thinking of doing this with Smudge, who also likes to hang out
on top of the monitor. She's not black, but I do like the hall of mirrors
effect.

Joyce