In the Cave

Old July 1st 03, 03:01 AM
Adam

Default In the Cave

Dat can't be! Sisfurs are spose tu luv eech uthur. Louise hates me so how
kin she be my sisfur?

argellA

no I am Miss Violette and I meant Louise is your sister.

My sisfur iz Miss Violette? Den who am I? Maybe Ize sumbuddy else?
Maybe Ize not me???

argellA

Old July 1st 03, 03:03 AM
Adam

Pssst! Vincent! Myownself finkz itz Allegra!

April Love, eetin hur sower kreem fur brekkfust.

Are yu shur? Dats a furry difficult kitty tu be, becuz she duz so manee
things an duz dem all so well.

argellA
-----------------

Try lookin inna mirrer.

April Love

Yipes! Datz a largelarge kitty! Kin dat be me? I thot I wuz da Ether
Bunney or somefing.

argellA

Old July 1st 03, 04:06 PM
JSmith4973

-----------------

Try lookin inna mirrer.

April Love

Yipes! Datz a largelarge kitty! Kin dat be me? I thot I wuz da Ether
Bunney or somefing.

argellA

--------------
Iz dat a funhowse mirrer?

April

Old July 4th 03, 01:49 AM
Adam

If dey hav ise kreem at Haven Howse, I will go dere lots!

Argella
--------------
Oney vanilly. Dey buyz dem inna bigbig payl, so dere'z lotz.

Vincent

Fangu!

chomp chomp chomp gulp gulp gulp

Iz dere enny more uv it?

argellA

____________
Lessus wash owdt da dish furst! Derez mor inna freezer!

Vincent

"When in doubt, eat!" Datz my motto. Didn't sum uthur kitty say dat
alreddy? Maybee if I kin rememfur who seddit, I kin figure owt who I am.

argellA

Old July 4th 03, 02:25 PM
Miss Violette

but if she is this way alla time den you can get used to it efin if you
doeznot likez it, Trudi, reciever of much crankyness,
Adam wrote in message
Louise not SUMtimez cranky, she always lyke dat all da tyme!

argellA

Skin [BW?][Long] Yowie Cat anecdotes 27 October 31st 04 10:38 PM
Amber and the Magic Cave Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 44 October 9th 03 11:04 PM
The cats of the Blue Cave badwilson Cat anecdotes 12 September 29th 03 05:25 PM