Sonya is still pregnant

Old January 24th 05, 12:27 AM
Tanada

Default Sonya is still pregnant

I never understood the cliché about the husband pacing the floor waiting
for the mum to get serious about giving birth. Until now.

Mandy says that Sonya stayed under the bed and purred all night long.
She came out on occasion to eat her kitten food, get a sip of water, and
use the potty box. She also came up on the bed and got pettins on
occasion. Mandy gave her lots of trills, pettins, scritches, and so
forth. Sonya is settling in nicely.

Still no kittens.

Pam S.
Old January 24th 05, 12:39 AM
jmcquown

Tanada wrote:
I never understood the cliché about the husband pacing the floor
waiting for the mum to get serious about giving birth. Until now.

Mandy says that Sonya stayed under the bed and purred all night long.
She came out on occasion to eat her kitten food, get a sip of water,
and use the potty box. She also came up on the bed and got pettins on
occasion. Mandy gave her lots of trills, pettins, scritches, and so
forth. Sonya is settling in nicely.

Still no kittens.

Pam S.

The kittens will arrive tomorrow (by my best guestimate).

Jill

Old January 24th 05, 12:54 AM
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Tanada wrote:
I never understood the cliché about the husband pacing the floor
waiting for the mum to get serious about giving birth. Until now.

Mandy says that Sonya stayed under the bed and purred all night long.
She came out on occasion to eat her kitten food, get a sip of water,
and use the potty box. She also came up on the bed and got pettins on
occasion. Mandy gave her lots of trills, pettins, scritches, and so
forth. Sonya is settling in nicely.

Still no kittens.

Pam S.

The kittens will arrive tomorrow (by my best guestimate).

Jill

I say Thursday.
Tweed

Old January 24th 05, 02:40 AM
Julie Cook

Tanada wrote:

I never understood the cliché about the husband pacing the floor waiting
for the mum to get serious about giving birth. Until now.

Mandy says that Sonya stayed under the bed and purred all night long.
She came out on occasion to eat her kitten food, get a sip of water, and
use the potty box. She also came up on the bed and got pettins on
occasion. Mandy gave her lots of trills, pettins, scritches, and so
forth. Sonya is settling in nicely.

Still no kittens.

Pam S.

Awww, purrs for poor Sonya as well as all of the hooman labor coaches.
Best of luck with the kittens. I only have experience with d*g breeding
as I bred an Irish Setter I once owned to a show stud. I ended up with
11 puppies. Yep, eleven sigh. I understand though the nervousness of
waiting for everything to begin.

I think Monday will be the day, around 9 p.m. and there'll be five kittens.

Julie
Old January 24th 05, 09:18 PM
SUQKRT

In article , Julie Cook
wrote:

Tanada wrote:

[...]

Is Sonya your new foster Pam? AOheLL's being odd.
Suz
Macmoosette

"People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life."
--Faith Resnick

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

Old January 25th 05, 12:44 AM
Tanada

SUQKRT wrote:

In article , Julie Cook
wrote:

Tanada wrote:

[...]

Yes she is. When we picked her up on Saturday, we were told that she
could have the kittens at any time. I lost my guess (Sunday, 6 kittens)
already. Rob says two weeks from yesterday (Sunday) and four kittens.

Pam S.
Old January 25th 05, 04:55 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"jmcquown" had some very interesting things
to say about Sonya is still pregnant:

I never understood the cliché about the husband pacing the floor
waiting for the mum to get serious about giving birth. Until now.
Mandy says that Sonya stayed under the bed and purred all night long.
She came out on occasion to eat her kitten food, get a sip of water,
and use the potty box. She also came up on the bed and got pettins on
occasion. Mandy gave her lots of trills, pettins, scritches, and so
forth. Sonya is settling in nicely.
Still no kittens.

The kittens will arrive tomorrow (by my best guestimate).

Revised guess: Tuesday evening [I'm still going with my original call
of 5 kittens].

Meet Sonya Tanada Cat anecdotes 26 January 24th 05 09:18 PM
Pregnant Stray, Help [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 20 December 11th 03 03:18 AM
When is it ok to fix a pregnant Queen? Mike Romain Cat health & behaviour 14 October 10th 03 05:10 AM
Advantage and pregnant kitties? Dennis Carr Cat health & behaviour 3 September 11th 03 12:55 PM
Advantage and pregnant kitties? Cheryl Cat health & behaviour 3 August 19th 03 12:58 PM