Dreams of h0p

Old April 3rd 06, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Dreams of h0p

The night before last, I dreamed of h0p. It was so good to see him again.
I was at my mom's house in the dream, and it was cold outside. I opened
the front door and h0p was there on the front porch. I brought him into
the den and he lay in the sun under the front window contentedly. Waking
up was almost like losing him all over again, and I still can't believe
he's not here. I hope that he and Shadow are together somewhere, happy
laying in the sun.

Dee

Old April 3rd 06, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-04-03, Dee penned:
The night before last, I dreamed of h0p. It was so good to see him
again. I was at my mom's house in the dream, and it was cold
outside. I opened the front door and h0p was there on the front
porch. I brought him into the den and he lay in the sun under the
front window contentedly. Waking up was almost like losing him all
over again, and I still can't believe he's not here. I hope that he
and Shadow are together somewhere, happy laying in the sun.

Aww. I know what you mean. I love dreaming about Puma (my RB dog),
but I hate the part where I realize he's not with me anymore.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old April 3rd 06, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Dee wrote:
The night before last, I dreamed of h0p. It was so good to see him
again. I was at my mom's house in the dream, and it was cold outside. I
opened the front door and h0p was there on the front porch. I brought
him into the den and he lay in the sun under the front window
contentedly. Waking up was almost like losing him all over again, and I
still can't believe he's not here. I hope that he and Shadow are
together somewhere, happy laying in the sun.

I still dream about Frank almost every night. And if I dream about
Frank, I usually dream about Nikki, too.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old April 4th 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Dreams of h0p TW

Dee wrote:
The night before last, I dreamed of h0p. It was so good to see him
again. I was at my mom's house in the dream, and it was cold outside. I
opened the front door and h0p was there on the front porch. I brought
him into the den and he lay in the sun under the front window
contentedly. Waking up was almost like losing him all over again, and I
still can't believe he's not here. I hope that he and Shadow are
together somewhere, happy laying in the sun.

I still dream about Frank almost every night. And if I dream about Frank,
I usually dream about Nikki, too.

I don't dream of my RB beloveds, and am grateful, in a way. I actually
got a "mental telepathy" message from the one who left 12/97; I had
a towel laid out on my bed and was staying w/him there, using an
eyedropper to squirt water in side of his mouth, and feeding him
(against his will) strained baby meat w/a tongueblade from work.
He had stopped eathing and drinking days earlier and was old.
I had the food ready and opening his mouth w/my other hand....
when suddenly, his gaze captured mine and I heard distinctly,
"Mama, let me go....please don't do this to me" *in my head*.
I stopped, made him comfortable on my bed, and stayed by
his side until he left, later that evening.
I had had one other distressed mental communication like this
from another cat, years earlier, but that's another true tale.

Old April 4th 06, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

..
I had the food ready and opening his mouth w/my other hand....
when suddenly, his gaze captured mine and I heard distinctly,
"Mama, let me go....please don't do this to me" *in my head*.
I stopped, made him comfortable on my bed, and stayed by
his side until he left, later that evening.

I had something similar with Fugazi, we were on our way to the TED and
the cab I was using had to get some petrol so while the driver was
doing that I peeped into the box. All day she had been so out of it
that I don't think she knew where she was and then suddenly she looked
at me alert and I distinctly heard a voice saying "I trust you to do
what is right by me and make an end to this"

And I did even through it broke my heart

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old April 5th 06, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:

Dee wrote:

The night before last, I dreamed of h0p. It was so good to see him
again. I was at my mom's house in the dream, and it was cold outside.
I opened the front door and h0p was there on the front porch. I
brought him into the den and he lay in the sun under the front window
contentedly. Waking up was almost like losing him all over again, and
I still can't believe he's not here. I hope that he and Shadow are
together somewhere, happy laying in the sun.

I still dream about Frank almost every night. And if I dream about
Frank, I usually dream about Nikki, too.

Lots and lots of hugs and purrs for both Dee and Marina,
Polonca and Soncek

Old April 7th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"polonca12000" wrote in message
Marina wrote:

Dee wrote:

The night before last, I dreamed of h0p. It was so good to see him
again. I was at my mom's house in the dream, and it was cold outside.
I opened the front door and h0p was there on the front porch. I
brought him into the den and he lay in the sun under the front window
contentedly. Waking up was almost like losing him all over again, and
I still can't believe he's not here. I hope that he and Shadow are
together somewhere, happy laying in the sun.

I still dream about Frank almost every night. And if I dream about
Frank, I usually dream about Nikki, too.

Lots and lots of hugs and purrs for both Dee and Marina,
Polonca and Soncek

Fond memory purrs from us for you both.
Christine (who thinks of her RB kitties often)

the desk without the sour shower is the barber that dreams truly Tommy Cat anecdotes 0 September 16th 05 06:48 PM
who dreams undoubtably, when Liz creeps the smart frog through the square Sweet Actress Cat anecdotes 0 September 16th 05 04:41 PM
when Rosalind's kind draper dreams, Orin jumps towards blank, distant markets Diane Cat anecdotes 0 September 11th 05 01:52 PM
Vino dreams badwilson Cat anecdotes 1 March 6th 05 06:35 PM
[OT] odd dreams ... Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 2 January 28th 05 08:35 PM