Happee Purrdai Unka John Aug 4f

Old August 3rd 11, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Happee Purrdai Unka John Aug 4f

Mosey heer, ai gotted uh fing on mai emael dat tomorrow iz yer purrdai n meh
n MeOwy n owr bitties, Tygur, n Mayzy n BobQat n Mimzy
we awl want tew sing
HAPPEEEEEEEE PURRDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW YEEEEEEEEEEEW
HAPPEEEEEEEE PURRDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW YEEEEEEEEEEEW
HAPPEEEEEEEE PURRDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI UNKA JOHN on
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ WEEEEEEEEEEEE AWL LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFS YEEEEEEEEEW

We hoap yew git diz message kuz yew uze google n we ulso hoap beauty,
Cinder n Spring hulp yew hab uh happee purrdai
Luffs
Mosey, MeOwy n owr big happee famlee

Old August 3rd 11, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 3 Aug 2011 11:59:00 -0700, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

Mosey heer, ai gotted uh fing on mai emael dat tomorrow iz yer purrdai n meh
n MeOwy n owr bitties, Tygur, n Mayzy n BobQat n Mimzy
we awl want tew sing
HAPPEEEEEEEE PURRDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW YEEEEEEEEEEEW
HAPPEEEEEEEE PURRDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW YEEEEEEEEEEEW
HAPPEEEEEEEE PURRDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI UNKA JOHN on
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ WEEEEEEEEEEEE AWL LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFS YEEEEEEEEEW

We hoap yew git diz message kuz yew uze google n we ulso hoap beauty,
Cinder n Spring hulp yew hab uh happee purrdai
Luffs
Mosey, MeOwy n owr big happee famlee

Thanks but if I have some email program telling epople my birthday it
gets deactivated. Lord know what else it's giving out!

PS I will enjoy my birthday. Been invited to a good Japanese place.
Old August 3rd 11, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

ai can xplain . mai.mommy sendz most of hur e-mail on Yahoo n dey notify
hur wen hur frendz hab uh purrdai n hur sends devotionals to doze hoo wike
tew git dem, n ulso da cheezburgers az well, weh don’t sent fingz tew people
hoo dunt wunt dem..Hur kan prilly fix dat but den yoo r da unlee un hoo haz
komplaned n weh r sawry bowt dat.
weh ment no harm at awl Unka John. srsly. Enjoi yer sushi n uthur Japanese
fudz.
Mosey

Old August 4th 11, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 3 Aug 2011 15:26:11 -0700, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

ai can xplain . mai.mommy sendz most of hur e-mail on Yahoo n dey notify
hur wen hur frendz hab uh purrdai n hur sends devotionals to doze hoo wike
tew git dem, n ulso da cheezburgers az well, weh dont sent fingz tew people
hoo dunt wunt dem..Hur kan prilly fix dat but den yoo r da unlee un hoo haz
komplaned n weh r sawry bowt dat.
weh ment no harm at awl Unka John. srsly. Enjoi yer sushi n uthur Japanese
fudz.
Mosey

Beauty wants me to bring back teka maki. Or ebo, she is not
particular.

John

Old August 4th 11, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

wrote:

ai can xplain . mai.mommy sendz most of hur e-mail on Yahoo n dey notify
hur wen hur frendz hab uh purrdai n hur sends devotionals to doze hoo
wike
tew git dem, n ulso da cheezburgers az well, weh don’t sent fingz tew
people
hoo dunt wunt dem..Hur kan prilly fix dat but den yoo r da unlee un hoo haz
komplaned n weh r sawry bowt dat.
weh ment no harm at awl Unka John. srsly. Enjoi yer sushi n uthur Japanese
fudz.
Mosey

Beauty wants me to bring back teka maki. Or ebo, she is not
particular.

John

Um, watz ebo?
Beauty, Cinder n Spring wyl prolly selubrate wiff nip saki wile yer owt tew
dindin.

Old August 4th 11, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

ai can xplain . mai.mommy sendz most of hur e-mail on Yahoo n dey notify
hur wen hur frendz hab uh purrdai n hur sends devotionals to doze hoo
wike
tew git dem, n ulso da cheezburgers az well, weh dont sent fingz tew
people
hoo dunt wunt dem..Hur kan prilly fix dat but den yoo r da unlee un hoo haz
komplaned n weh r sawry bowt dat.
weh ment no harm at awl Unka John. srsly. Enjoi yer sushi n uthur Japanese
fudz.
Mosey

Beauty wants me to bring back teka maki. Or ebo, she is not
particular.

John

Um, watz ebo?

ebi finger slipped....

Beauty, Cinder n Spring wyl prolly selubrate wiff nip saki wile yer owt tew
dindin.
Mosey

Good idea. New nip toys all around!

Old August 5th 11, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

Happy Purrday, Unka John!

We hopes dat yoo has a nice dinner and Purrday!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/4/2011 7:43:42 PM
Old August 5th 11, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

wrote:

ai can xplain . mai.mommy sendz most of hur e-mail on Yahoo n dey notify
hur wen hur frendz hab uh purrdai n hur sends devotionals to doze hoo
wike
tew git dem, n ulso da cheezburgers az well, weh don’t sent fingz tew
people
hoo dunt wunt dem..Hur kan prilly fix dat but den yoo r da unlee un hoo
haz
komplaned n weh r sawry bowt dat.
weh ment no harm at awl Unka John. srsly. Enjoi yer sushi n uthur
Japanese
fudz.
Mosey

Beauty wants me to bring back teka maki. Or ebo, she is not
particular.

John

Um, watz ebo?

ebi finger slipped....

ai m dum wen et komez tew Japuneez fudz, ai dunt noe wat ebi iz eethur, but
ai kan wook et up.

Beauty, Cinder n Spring wyl prolly selubrate wiff nip saki wile yer owt tew
dindin.
Mosey

Good idea. New nip toys all around!

Wheeeeeeeee

Old August 5th 11, 06:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we wishes ursef a greet day... anna soft sayz anee fud whut kan be called
asian iz gud fud no matter whut it iz or how itz spelled... da soft iza
sucheez addikt juzt azka gramby, OEJ

Old August 6th 11, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Belaytid retoinz.
Hippo Firdy, Unka John!
--