I Went to da Vet today Sent May 22, 2015

Old May 22nd 15, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Default I Went to da Vet today Sent May 22, 2015

Hi Mai gud friends,
Ai wint tu uh _nise_ Vet wif Paw tudai .
Da _nise_ Vet gibd meh treets wile hym wuz stealin mai blud n pee.
Fawnd owt ai hab uh UTI n sew hym gab Paw sum pilz fur meh tu tayk, wif uh
Greenie Pill Pokut,Thu Vet ulso
gibed meh uh cuppl uf shotz, one fur pain n une fur diztempur .
Sew nao dat weh noe et iz nuthin srs, weh kan awl breethe easiur, yeUP
Fangu fur AWL uf yer purrs. Ai reely upreesheete dem, cuz dey wurked,
Mosey

Old May 22nd 15, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Mosey=^..^=" wrote in message
Hi Mai gud friends,
Ai wint tu uh _nise_ Vet wif Paw tudai .
Da _nise_ Vet gibd meh treets wile hym wuz stealin mai blud n pee.
Fawnd owt ai hab uh UTI n sew hym gab Paw sum pilz fur meh tu tayk, wif
uh Greenie Pill Pokut,Thu Vet ulso
gibed meh uh cuppl uf shotz, one fur pain n une fur diztempur .
Sew nao dat weh noe et iz nuthin srs, weh kan awl breethe easiur, yeUP
Fangu fur AWL uf yer purrs. Ai reely upreesheete dem, cuz dey wurked,
Mosey

Yaaay!
Sowwee dat he did not up your fuuds

Old May 22nd 15, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On 5/22/15 3:26 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:
Hi Mai gud friends,
Ai wint tu uh _nise_ Vet wif Paw tudai .
Da _nise_ Vet gibd meh treets wile hym wuz stealin mai blud n pee.
Fawnd owt ai hab uh UTI n sew hym gab Paw sum pilz fur meh tu tayk, wif
uh Greenie Pill Pokut,Thu Vet ulso
gibed meh uh cuppl uf shotz, one fur pain n une fur diztempur .
Sew nao dat weh noe et iz nuthin srs, weh kan awl breethe easiur, yeUP
Fangu fur AWL uf yer purrs. Ai reely upreesheete dem, cuz dey wurked,
Mosey

That's great news, Mosey! My vet never gives me treats - I'll have to
have a word with his office manager cat.

Amelia
Old May 23rd 15, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Friday, May 22, 2015 at 4:26:32 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Hi Mai gud friends,
Ai wint tu uh _nise_ Vet wif Paw tudai .
Da _nise_ Vet gibd meh treets wile hym wuz stealin mai blud n pee.
Fawnd owt ai hab uh UTI n sew hym gab Paw sum pilz fur meh tu tayk, wif uh
Greenie Pill Pokut,Thu Vet ulso
gibed meh uh cuppl uf shotz, one fur pain n une fur diztempur .
Sew nao dat weh noe et iz nuthin srs, weh kan awl breethe easiur, yeUP
Fangu fur AWL uf yer purrs. Ai reely upreesheete dem, cuz dey wurked,
Mosey

Pretty gud vet yoo got dere. But you awlso gneed to eet mor fudz.

--
Squeakytoy
Old May 23rd 15, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Mosey=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Hi Mai gud friends,
Ai wint tu uh nise Vet wif Paw tudai .
Da nise Vet gibd meh treets wile hym wuz stealin mai blud n pee.
Fawnd owt ai hab uh UTI n sew hym gab Paw sum pilz fur meh tu tayk,
wif uh Greenie Pill Pokut,Thu Vet ulso gibed meh uh cuppl uf shotz,
one fur pain n une fur diztempur . Sew nao dat weh noe et iz nuthin
srs, weh kan awl breethe easiur, yeUP Fangu fur AWL uf yer purrs. Ai
reely upreesheete dem, cuz dey wurked, Mosey

I'z gota go to da nice vet fur rabies shots to pertect maiself anna
others soon. Wez gonna bring Iowna cause her nails need trimming anna
dez hard to trim but getting caughted inna da carpet when she walks.
Dat hurts her a little wif her artheritus so shez getting a pedicure.

Daisy-chahan shuddered a little at da idea of a pedicure but eben she
kin see it's different fur a doggie whwn her toes are getting caughted
inna da carpet anna stuff.

Iz gets one ob dem green pockets every now anna agin! Dez special anna
used fur medicine. Iowna gets one 4 times a day wif something that
makes her not hurt but now and again, I gets one just plain fur the fun
tasty of it! dez GUD!!!

Cash, da purrtector