Da Gestbuk

Old October 29th 04, 04:58 AM
Gabrielle

8 snip

[Black cat turns to excited orange boy.]

Yew didn't kno hur, but Laura Ann Mihstol wuz ar sisfur. She left fur
the Bridj soon aftur I joyned da famlee. She wuz a furrry strong-minded
ladee cat ana Ralph ana ar mewma luffed hur furry much.

[Black cat signs the book with a florish before handing the pen to the
orange boy.]

Fredrick Tomo Spawn, House of David

Datz rite Clyde, Laura waz yur sisfur. She waz also mine hart an sowl.
Vinnie wiping away a teer She waz wun speshul laydeecat. Ize miss hur so
mutch. sniff sniff

Vinnie, pawing Fred an Clyde a wite orkid tied wif a bloo ribbin

Fangu, Vinnie. [Two young cats hug the older cat] Ralph haz told uz how
much Laura luffed yew. Yew must bee a furry speshull cat tu haff
capshured hur hart.
Fred & Clyde, accepting thier orchids solemnly

Clyde Albert Bokzachoklitz [after a nudge, he crosses owt Bokzachoklitz]
Gump

Clyde! Yur heer! ize bin lukkin fur yu! Letz go see wat der iz tu eet!

Matthias

Matthias! Wat shud we due furst? Race or eet or play or eet or . . .
Clyde, running around in circles

Old October 29th 04, 08:01 AM
BallardBunch

Bob-tayled tabby an wite gurl, a wreeth uv bloo an gold an purpull
winter pansiez around her nek, walks outta da teleporter next to a
long-tayled tabby an wite gurl, an sets down da sheepskin blankits an
bloo an green wool plaid poncho she'z carrying. She cheekrubs her
winkwink and luks around at alla kitties who are exiting da JMCC
teleporter wif her

Pandy, dis is so much fun -- I'm so prowd to be here wif yew an alla
JMCC kitties an dere frends an winkwinks an dates! An lukkit how
beeyoutiful efurryfing iz -- Gretchen Marie alwayz duz such a wunderful
job. I wish I got to da Community more -- it'z times like dis I reely
miss viziting wif all our old frends an meeting alla noo ones who are
heer now.
But heer we are atta frunt uv da line -- shall I sine us in? Den we can
go find a table an maybe haf a liddle danse before da ceremoniez start.

And she piks up the pen wif da bloo plume and carefully writes:

Pandora Pussycat, House uv Wikler-Cook
Talisker Pippin, House of Laing

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

Old October 29th 04, 09:23 AM
Miss Violette

Teleporter opens and out step, Tiger and his ladycat, Miss Violette and her
two wonderful 'scorts, Trudi and baby kitty, OEJ, who looks around
anxiously, and bouncing out at the last moment little miss harri.

Tiger goes up to the book and admires the table, pen, and the decorations,
He picks up the pen and signs in, Tiger t Cat
He hands the pen and says would yourownself like ta sign next ta mine name?

Trudi steps up next anna hands the pen ta her date an then signs herown
name, Trudence "truder, tuxedo kitty
then OEJ, who signs like that beclawz she doesn't like her long name, she
scans the book and sees TV hasn't signed and makes a mental note to remind
him and Cleopatra to sign.

Miss Violette stesps up and after letting her two 'scorts sign signs her
name, Violette, bosscat of the house of asher/grass.

Come here Harri, I will sign your name this year but I will allow you to put
your pawprint next to it. She holds the book while harri very s l o w l y
makes a tieney neat print next to where Miss Violette signed for her. Now
next year when you sign in if your name or its spelling has changed just
make another pawprint and everyone will know that it is still you and your
name changes will be legal, Miss Violette reminds Harri to wash her paw
immediately and starts looking for a nice place to sit with her two 'scorts
Heather wrote in message
Teleporter frum Ontario tutchiz down, an owt step a pretty petite wite wif
grey kitty warin a stunnin royil bloo gown wif gold trim, anna rathur

frayl
older blak kitty warin a tuxedo. Dey pull owt a dollee on witch dey plays

hewj vawz wif hunnridz uv wite orkidz tied wif bloo an gold ribbunz.

Dey go tu da entrans tu da ballroom an set abowt der wurk setting up da
gestbuk tabil. Wuns in plays, Kissa playsiz da saym luvlee linin an lays
kloth dat Laura yewzed last yeer on da taybil an wipez away a teer.

Vinnie
handz hur da elegant gestbuk witch she playsiz on da tabil. A brass
inkwell wif a bloo plume pen is playsed besyd da gestbuk. Da finishing
tutch is a crystil vase wif gold trim, witch howldz a single red rose an a
sprig uv rosemary fur rememfrans.

Dey bof stand bak an luk at da taybil wif sad memreez uv Laura, an hope
sheez lukkin down an approovz.

Vinnie an Kissa

Old October 29th 04, 11:09 AM
ShortTail Tom

Tabitha, yu luk luvlee! Amelia, yur neklas iz bewtiful! Yu luk furry
hansum tunite Samuel.

Kissa, pawing a wite orkid wif a gold ribbin tu Tabitha an Amelia, an a wite
orkid tied wif a bloo ribbin tu Samuel

Mouse Cat, Short Tail Tom, Ize dont beeleef Ize had da pleshur. Ize Kissa
an dis iz mine wedwink Ralph de Ralph. Aa dis iz mine broffur Vinnie.

Kissa, pawing bof Mouse Cat an Short Tail Tom wite orkidz tied wif bloo
ribbinz

Hello, Kissa. I'z ShortTail Tom (STT). I lives across da street frum da
udder Highland kitties. I offishuly live wif da hoomin dat owns da
building dat Cleo and Amelia and Tabifa and Sammy live in, but I don't
like dere much so I spend a lot of time in CATS's house. Dere hoomins
feed me and leave toys and catnip out in da garden for me, and always
leave a box wif a nice soft towel in it for me to sleep in.

And dat udder kitty is Mouse Cat. He libs wif da hoomin dat CATS's Paw
used to work for. He's furry unusual - he's a male tortoise shell.

STTom

Old October 29th 04, 02:51 PM
Paula

Sticky, Bravehart, Lucy, Rambetta, Callette and Dennis, House of Berkebile
all sign the guest book

Old October 29th 04, 03:11 PM
Seanette Blaylock

Arlene Knop had some very interesting things to
say about Da Gestbuk:

OH, my deerest Felix. Yer signachure looks so strong and impurrtant!
Ar yew reddy to danz?

Whenever you are, dear.

Gretchene Marie, google eyed at thuh hansumest cat at thuh Ball

I don't know about that, but I do know I'm the luckiest cat here,
getting to escort the loveliest ladycat.

Felix, blushing under fur