MEOW!!! Date of The Jellicle Ball?!?

Old September 19th 08, 08:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default MEOW!!! Date of The Jellicle Ball?!?

Meow: Does any cat know the Date of the Jellicle Ball?!? And does any
cat know WHERE it will be held?!? My brother and I are trying to
figure out to access Bobcat's 'puter (and thus the "teleporter") BTW
wait till you see the "new" me. And I have been learning to use my
powers of the night though I still sometimes have had a few
CATastrophes in my learning process.

Misty the Black Panther
Old September 19th 08, 01:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

I believe the full moon is on Oct 14. We were discussing the location
downthread a ways, and it looks like we've all decided on Bar Harbor,
Maine.

http://www.acadiamagic.com/Photos01.html has photos.