Happy 4th Of July, Efurry Kitty!

Old July 11th 05, 06:52 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Meow, Clarence, Chester & Nathan!

Three cat leave the teleporter with their backpacks and a wagon full
of huge pizzas. They open their backpacks and lay out 3 comforters on
the ground. They take the pizzas to a central table for all the
kitties who want some.

May I have a slice of extra cheese and nip pizza?

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Of course. You can have as much as you want!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

pant...pant...pant
Hiyaawl...
Meowmee juzt gotted bak!

Happy b-layted Forth of July!
Awlzo Happy b-layted furzt ov Jooly tu awla mine Kanaydeen frendz.

Kin I purrleeze hab sum Pitza Pi alla mode?

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Old July 11th 05, 07:03 AM
Rebecca

Hihi, Pitoonya, itz gudgud to see yoo agin. Pitza Pi alla mode? Yoo iz so
kreatif wif icy kreem stufz!

Rebecca

Old July 11th 05, 05:14 PM
ChildFree23

[Worried momma cat sniffs at the tree trunk, and then jumps up to
sharpen her newly trimmed claws on it.]

Ranger, are you sure you should be climbing that high?

Oh yeth, Mama Lilith! I'z furry good at climbin! I always climb da
curtainz and da shower curtainz and da screen doors and clothes in da
klozet.

But I'z will come down lower cuz I don't want to make youz worry.

Fangu, Ranger, you is a furry good kitten. If you really wants
to climb up that high, ask your father to accompany yourownselves.

Mama Lilith
Old July 11th 05, 05:16 PM
ChildFree23

[purrpurrmewflepurrcheekrub]

Kitty Schottland VC
Gazing Lovingly At Her Sloppy Winkwink

I shurly wud, Kitty dearest (smooch). I do luvs dat warm cheeze anna da
sawsage bitz too!

gobbble, slurp

Boogie, gazing lovingly at hiz wink as she daintily nibbles pizza

[Fluffy dark tortie grabs the biggest piece of extra cheese and
nip pizza and runs away with it.]

Boogie, would you like to share a piece of pizza with mineownselves?

Kitty Schottland VC

Old July 11th 05, 08:12 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Ho Kay...I'yll meet yu dere, an joyne yu gize.
Meowmee tukt ower feffer kumfurtur owt ov da kuffurr furr Sommur tyme..
Neow I juzt gotz uh blankie, buttid I reeeleee lyke uh paypurr on da karpit
bestest.

Pitoonya

Old July 12th 05, 11:31 AM
Miss Violette

We do not sleep on paper on the floor, we do kitty box things to it, *sly
grin* and we aren't telling who does it either, Miss Violette

Luck Kitty Rescue xxxxx Cats - misc 0 December 26th 04 10:02 PM
Happy July 4th, USA Exocat Cat anecdotes 128 July 16th 04 02:21 PM
Yu noze, I furgotz tu tellz yurownselfz abowt da TROODUR KITTY... Amelia T Cat Cat community 6 February 28th 04 12:13 PM
Took in Adandon Kitty, What Have I DONE??? Charles Cat rescue 20 January 13th 04 02:03 AM
Happy kitty Dan Mahoney Cat anecdotes 18 November 29th 03 05:09 AM