Happy 4th Of July, Efurry Kitty!

Old July 4th 05, 04:27 PM
ChildFree23

Default Happy 4th Of July, Efurry Kitty!

Let the festivities begin!

[The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney carrying some unfolded newspaper.] Come
on, Sammy! I founded a nice place with lots of grass to roll in,
and a sandbox for Ranger close by!

Ranger, where is yourownselves?

---
childfree23 at earthlink dot net
Old July 4th 05, 04:33 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 15:27:38 GMT, ChildFree23 wrote:

Let the festivities begin!

[The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney carrying some unfolded newspaper.] Come
on, Sammy! I founded a nice place with lots of grass to roll in,
and a sandbox for Ranger close by!

Ranger, where is yourownselves?

---
childfree23 at earthlink dot net

Anoffer 'porter twinkles, an Tiger and Anaïs (carrying a picnic
basket) step out. What a bootiful day headbutts all around fur a
picnik!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/4/2005 11:32:36 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old July 4th 05, 09:25 PM
ChildFree23

Let the festivities begin!

[The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney carrying some unfolded newspaper.] Come
on, Sammy! I founded a nice place with lots of grass to roll in,
and a sandbox for Ranger close by!

Ranger, where is yourownselves?

Anoffer 'porter twinkles, an Tiger and Anaïs (carrying a picnic
basket) step out. What a bootiful day headbutts all around fur a
picnik!

[Returns headbutt] Meow, Anais & Tiger! What do you have in the
picknick baskets?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Old July 5th 05, 03:18 AM
ClowderCat

Three cat leave the teleporter with their backpacks and a wagon full
of huge pizzas. They open their backpacks and lay out 3 comforters on
the ground. They take the pizzas to a central table for all the
kitties who want some.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan, ready to party

Old July 5th 05, 04:40 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 20:25:29 GMT, ChildFree23 wrote:

[Returns headbutt] Meow, Anais & Tiger! What do you have in the
picknick baskets?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Hihi Lillith!

OK, derez clammies an oysterz on da haff-shell, coconut
shrimpees, spicy crabbies an sum lopster tayles an a peech pye. Tiger
haz sum nip-tea an creemy puffz.

Would you like a snakee?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/4/2005 11:39:09 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old July 5th 05, 09:10 AM
Miss Violette

the porter twinkles and Miss Violette steps out with her basket of goodies
she described earlier, she waves at her friends, sniffs the pizza, she winks
at tiger and finds a nice shade tree with just enough sun to keep a cat warm
and spreads her flannel comforter, I think this is a great day

*thinking soft won't miss the new comforter off the bed
oups.com...

Old July 5th 05, 06:50 PM
ChildFree23

[Returns headbutt] Meow, Anais & Tiger! What do you have in the
picknick baskets?

OK, derez clammies an oysterz on da haff-shell, coconut
shrimpees, spicy crabbies an sum lopster tayles an a peech pye. Tiger
haz sum nip-tea an creemy puffz.

Would you like a snakee?

A snakee? Does it rattle?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Thoroughly Perplexed
Old July 5th 05, 06:52 PM
ChildFree23

Meow, Clarence, Chester & Nathan!

Three cat leave the teleporter with their backpacks and a wagon full
of huge pizzas. They open their backpacks and lay out 3 comforters on
the ground. They take the pizzas to a central table for all the
kitties who want some.

May I have a slice of extra cheese and nip pizza?

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Old July 5th 05, 06:54 PM
ChildFree23

Meow, Miss Violette! May I introduce mine and Sammy's newly
'dopted kitten, Ranger?

Ranger, be polite and say meow to Miss Violette.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Luck Kitty Rescue xxxxx Cats - misc 0 December 26th 04 09:02 PM
Happy July 4th, USA Exocat Cat anecdotes 128 July 16th 04 02:21 PM
Yu noze, I furgotz tu tellz yurownselfz abowt da TROODUR KITTY... Amelia T Cat Cat community 6 February 28th 04 11:13 AM
Took in Adandon Kitty, What Have I DONE??? Charles Cat rescue 20 January 13th 04 01:03 AM
Happy kitty Dan Mahoney Cat anecdotes 18 November 29th 03 04:09 AM