Us kitties been bizzee!

Old September 26th 06, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

Default Us kitties been bizzee!

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:30:12 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

i think her paw haz pozted sum pikturez sumwhere, her iza bootiful kat, but
don't tell her i sayed it, Tiger

I fink youz can see a pikchoor of her bullzeye at
http://www.smurgle.net/gallery/displ...?album=6&pos=2

Tabitha

Old September 27th 06, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
news
Yus that is mee. I wud be furry furry onnered if yu wud be innerested in
goin to tha ball wif me, harri roadcat.
Congo (secretly very pleeesd cos Harri is such a Venturus kittee an vury
innerestin)

Iz would be delighted to go to da ball wif you, Congo. I hafn't got much
sperience wif danzing, but I'z always ready to learn.

Harri Roadcat

Fangyu fur doin me the onner, Miss Harri. Well, i isnt gud at dansin much
eefer, this will be my furst ball, so we can haf a gud tyme lernin tu danse
togetha

Old September 27th 06, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:03:27 +0000, meeee wrote:

Yus I rememfur sumfin like that but I was pretty yung an furgitful. Mum
woz
arownd more at that tyme so I will ask hur. I rememfur she went a
longlonglong way inna truck to get to hur foreva home. I fink that wus
HarriRoadcat. Wich was furry brave cos trucks is lowd an skeeery
Congo

Yes, dey's big an loud an noisy, but I'z a Tough Girl Kitty so I didn't
mind. Not too much. As long as Paw was aroun to keep da offur trucks away.
An da offur drivers.

Harri

Wow, yu is furry, furry Brave
Congo, admiringly

Old September 27th 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Wow yu is reely pritty Mis Harri; yu has unyoooshual eyes lik mi bruther
Moe; except yurs ar prittia.
Congo, admirinly
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 08:43:52 -0700, Harri Roadcat wrote:

Yus that is mee. I wud be furry furry onnered if yu wud be innerested in
goin to tha ball wif me, harri roadcat.
Congo (secretly very pleeesd cos Harri is such a Venturus kittee an vury
innerestin)

Iz would be delighted to go to da ball wif you, Congo. I hafn't got much
sperience wif danzing, but I'z always ready to learn.

Harri Roadcat

By da way - our hoominz haf been really bad bout putting pikchoors of
usses online, but mine lazy Paw finally getted started on doing so. Him
put at least one photo of each of usses up at
http://smurgle.net/gallery/index.php?cat=10002. I'z going to keep clawing
him affur him gets home tonight until him puts more pikchoors of usses
online.

Harri
Glad to be able show her friends pictures of her brofurs and sisfurs

Old September 27th 06, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Old September 27th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:20:36 -0700, Harri Roadcat's nimble, little
paws typed:

By da way - our hoominz haf been really bad bout putting pikchoors of
usses online, but mine lazy Paw finally getted started on doing so. Him
put at least one photo of each of usses up at
http://smurgle.net/gallery/index.php?cat=10002. I'z going to keep clawing
him affur him gets home tonight until him puts more pikchoors of usses
online.

Harri
Glad to be able show her friends pictures of her brofurs and sisfurs

Hihi Harri!

Itz lotsa work to keep owr hoomans in line! I'ze glad dat yur keepink
after hisownseff, cawz datz a furry nice web-padj - I liked lukink at
awl of you!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/26/2006 3:34:44 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Meowmie luvved tha website an sed that Tabitha lukks like her RB cat Sheba;
she is furry beyootiful. An it is nise tu see uther orinj cats.
Jasmeen

Old September 27th 06, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Wow That is a lonlonglong way. Mi Mum Jasmeeen cam a lon way inna car wif
Bossy an kwiet cos nowun down ther wonted hur, an they luvved hur. Dus yu
lik cars stormee? I dusnt cos they takes yu tu tha TED
Garfeeeld (shudders)
"Stormmee" wrote in message
hersef kamed furm owr howze in ILLINOIZ ta CATIFORNIA... itsa longlong way
butted hersef liksa ridin, butted den i duz alzo, Stormmee
meeee wrote in message
Yus I rememfur sumfin like that but I was pretty yung an furgitful. Mum

woz
arownd more at that tyme so I will ask hur. I rememfur she went a
longlonglong way inna truck to get to hur foreva home. I fink that wus
HarriRoadcat. Wich was furry brave cos trucks is lowd an skeeery
Congo
"Stormmee" wrote in message
dija alzo know her usta life with uses in IL butted me anna miss

Violette
refuzedta gif purmissin fur hersefta lif here, Tiger, who wishes that

had
worked with stormmee anna chester
meeee wrote in message
(Congo grins widely) That is furry lucky then!! There is not many
girlcats
hoo is orinj, and I is rather fond uf orinj myownself!!

"Stormmee" wrote in message
an I duzint know if you knowz diz butted hersef iz orang all ofur,
Tiger
meeee wrote in message

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
news On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:24:26 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

Hey harri duz yourownsef hafa dat fur da ball? I thinkz

garfieldz
brofur
wantsa date? OEJ

No, I duzn't. I'll haf to look into dat! Garfieldz brofur, huh?

Harri Roadcat

Old September 27th 06, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

She is furry beyootiful. Dus yu fink she wud mind me sayin so?
Congo
"Stormmee" wrote in message
i think her paw haz pozted sum pikturez sumwhere, her iza bootiful kat, but
don't tell her i sayed it, Tiger
meeee wrote in message
Wow that is purty speshul. I has neva seen a cat wif bullseyes. I jis has
spots an sum strips. She sownds furry pritty. I wunder if she liks tu
eeet
flowers? We dusnt haf mennt rite now, jist sum roses an 'Sturtiams an
strawberreeez.
Congo
"Stormmee" wrote in message
anna i furgetted her haz bulleyez on hersidez instead of stripez, her
iz
atratif even more than a regular orang cat, Tiger, the totally orang

Old September 27th 06, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"Tabitha Fluffytail" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:30:12 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

i think her paw haz pozted sum pikturez sumwhere, her iza bootiful kat,
but
don't tell her i sayed it, Tiger

I fink youz can see a pikchoor of her bullzeye at
http://www.smurgle.net/gallery/displ...?album=6&pos=2

Tabitha

Yu is furry prittee tu Tabitha
Moe, shyly

Old September 27th 06, 08:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

Yu is furry prittee tu Tabitha
Moe, shyly

[Blushing] Fangu, Moe! Itz hard fur a fluffy black kitty to blush, but I
iz anyway.

Tabitha