Nicknames for your cats?

Old October 5th 04, 10:29 PM
Mischief

Imp: Mr. Imp, Impy, Fraidy Cat, and Stinker (He got this nickname
after he left a bunch a smelly gifts in my roomie's bed)

Mischief : Missy, Missy Kitty, and The Queen (when she meows for
attention, you can totally tell she's saying "Meeeeeeeeeee, pay
attention to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Don't you know it's all about
meeeeeeeeeeee?"

Kristi
Old October 5th 04, 10:36 PM
Helen Miles

"Enfilade" wrote in message
om

All our cats have rhyming nicknames, plus a few more.

Tigers nickname is "Moosh-Moosh". He got this because when he was a
kitten, he used to mush against towels and suckle on them making a sorts
of "moosh" sound.

Helen m

Old October 5th 04, 10:52 PM
Irulan

Jazz is called:

My sweet babboo
Mimi-boy
Jujubee

Jazz's mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
"Pat" wrote in message
You're a lot more creative than I am when it comes to cat nicknames.

Baby Eyes: Sweet heart; Baby Girl

Tommy: Tom; Excellent Boy

Abelard: Aby; Baby Abelard

Eli: Eli-pie; Pork-Pie Cat

Billy: Silly Billy; Baby Billy

Lily: Lilliput

Old October 5th 04, 10:52 PM
Irulan

Jazz is called:

My sweet babboo
Mimi-boy
Jujubee

Jazz's mama

Old October 6th 04, 01:05 AM
SUQKRT

In article , "Pat"
wrote:

You're a lot more creative than I am when it comes to cat nicknames.

Baby Eyes: Sweet heart; Baby Girl

Tommy: Tom; Excellent Boy

Abelard: Aby; Baby Abelard

Eli: Eli-pie; Pork-Pie Cat

Billy: Silly Billy; Baby Billy

Lily: Lilliput

Spicey's nicknames:
Spicechick
Fur or fuzzbutt
Bunnybutt
My Little Spicey Meatloaf
Actually Spicey is sort of a nickname her "legal" name is Spice Ann Kxxx
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

Old October 6th 04, 01:16 AM
Elise

Gossamer: Kitten Princess, The Kitten, Bootiful Princess, Go'mer Kitten,
Witch Kitty, Cuddle Muffin, Pretty Girl

Jeeves: Jeevies, The Boy, Mr. The Boy, Mighty Panther, Thunderpaws (he can
sound like a herd of stampeding bison all by himself), Sweet Handsome Boy

Both get called Silly Kitty, Stinky Kitty, Rotten Kitty

--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
dragonandthistle at snet dot net

Old October 6th 04, 02:28 AM
Victor Martinez

Let's see.... we don't use nicknames all that much, I think. Both girls
are usually refered to as girlies, Issa is never called his real name.
Of course our older has such an unusual name, that's pretty much all we
call him.

Xoxo - Xoxodoodle

Maya - Girlie, Butthead, Mayamaya

Luna - Girlie, Princess, Mamushka, Babalushka

Issa - Lardbutt, Good boy, Sweet boy

Basho - Booshoo, Moonchooleetoh (sounds like that anyway)

Fez - Fezie

Rufous - Rufi, Rufi-doofy

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

"Making Arrangements" for Cats CatNipped Cat anecdotes 70 October 3rd 04 12:37 AM
Chipping my Cats Fat Freddy Cat anecdotes 26 May 2nd 04 03:08 PM
Big cats in England Yoj Cat anecdotes 75 April 26th 04 02:49 AM
Dozens Of Dead Cats Removed From Woman's Garage Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 18 December 26th 03 12:11 AM