Liddle Purrz fur Unca Graeme

Old May 20th 08, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder >^.^[_2_]

Default Liddle Purrz fur Unca Graeme

Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
purpurpur

Ralph, Fred, Alice, & Jane

wrote:
Owr daddee, Unca Graeme is goin in fur a nee reeplaysmint operashun
tumorro. Weez wud appreeshiayt it furry mutch if yu cud spayr a few
purrz fur him. Fangu.

DaRennieKidz

Old May 20th 08, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

On May 19, 2:57*pm, wrote:
Owr daddee, Unca Graeme is goin in fur a nee reeplaysmint operashun
tumorro. *Weez wud appreeshiayt it furry mutch if yu cud spayr a few
purrz fur him. *Fangu.

DaRennieKidz

Wee iz purrin' fur Unca Graeme, uf korse, buttid dere izzint much
kawze tu be catserned, Pawpa finkz. In tudae'z dae an' ayj, gnu neez
iz kommun, an' uh fayrlee strait-furwurd ahpurrayshun tu haf.

--- Onyx
Old May 20th 08, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_4_]

Awlzo day hab bin moor aktiff, runnink an joggink an shportz annawl.
Awlzo day went to lotza LOWD rok konzertz wat hurted dere eerz, 'day'
say.

('Day ' iz da *eggspurtz*)
Pit2nya

"Granby" wrote in message
Hihi diz iz O T. Iznt dat kauze der iz morez of dem and dey iz
liffink longerz? Da Gramby says dat iz Why dat iz so.
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Meowmee sez dat "thay" say dat noo babyboomerz wyll hav
moor hip an knee purroblemz dan furrmrr jenerashunz, an moor
heering purroblemz tuu.

Pit2nya
wrote in message
Fangu Pitô.ôgnya. Weez will pass yur purrz on tu daddee. Yup, he
needid a noo wun. Dey say heez tutu yung, buttid derz no kartilij
left an heez in a lotta payn alla tyme.

DaRennieKidz

On May 19, 8:02 pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

wrote:
Uh huh, I wyll purrrrzzzz lotz furr Unka Graeme,
an hiz gnee...he purrobablee gneeded uh gnu gwun.
--
Pitô.ôgnya

wrote in message

Owr daddee, Unca Graeme is goin in fur a nee reeplaysmint
operashun
tumorro. Weez wud appreeshiayt it furry mutch if yu cud spayr a
few
purrz fur him. Fangu.

DaRennieKidz- Hide quoted text -

Old May 20th 08, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

We appreshiate yu bofe!!

Lucy

Booker wrote:
Anti Julie gotted da domain fingy and hostz da filez, but shez pretty
stoopid wen it cums to making webpayg fingies, an is furry furry happi
fur Anti Heatfur's help.

Booker

Sundance wrote:
Now I iz catfoozed. I thot it wuz Anti Julie doin da rpcc wite befur,
an now itz Anti Heather. Iz dere two webby sitez?

Sundance

Old May 20th 08, 11:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Cory wrote:
On May 19, 2:57 pm, wrote:
Owr daddee, Unca Graeme is goin in fur a nee reeplaysmint operashun
tumorro. Weez wud appreeshiayt it furry mutch if yu cud spayr a few
purrz fur him. Fangu.

DaRennieKidz

Wee iz purrin' fur Unca Graeme, uf korse, buttid dere izzint much
kawze tu be catserned, Pawpa finkz. In tudae'z dae an' ayj, gnu neez
iz kommun, an' uh fayrlee strait-furwurd ahpurrayshun tu haf.

--- Onyx

But dis is a vurry SPESHUL nee, Onyx! Itz Unca Graeme's nee!

Lucy, hopen to heer some news
Old May 23rd 08, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Fangu Lucy. Daddee'z surjuree wentid well, but heez feelin nashus so
he hazznt startid hiz therapee yet.

DaRennieKidz

On May 19, 11:18*pm, Lucy wrote:
Gudness! We will purr vurry hard. We know Anti Hether will take reelreel
guud care of him.

Lucy

Old May 23rd 08, 03:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On May 19, 11:36*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Mon, 19 May 2008 11:57:06 -0700 (PDT), 's
nimble, little paws typed:

Owr daddee, Unca Graeme is goin in fur a nee reeplaysmint operashun
tumorro. *Weez wud appreeshiayt it furry mutch if yu cud spayr a few
purrz fur him. *Fangu.

DaRennieKidz

* * * * Purrs are on da way! Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........................
--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 5/19/2008 11:36:34 PM

Fangu Mme. Anaïs. Weez shur he appreeshiaytz dem.

DaRennieKidz
Old May 23rd 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

No reezin tu be catfoozed Sundance. Anti Julie startid da webbysite,
an owr meowmie iz helpin owt.

DaRennieKidz

wrote in message

On May 19, 3:51 pm, Fred wrote:

On Monday 19 May 2008 14:57, wrote:

Owr daddee, Unca Graeme is goin in fur a nee reeplaysmint operashun
tumorro. Weez wud appreeshiayt it furry mutch if yu cud spayr a few
purrz fur him. Fangu.

DaRennieKidz

Ya, yu got dat purrs, butin he'll be alright. They gno what they're
doin and he'll be much bedderer wif a gnu gnee.

Cinnamon

--
Peace,
Fred

Fangu Cinnamon. *Weez will tell daddee yur purrin fur him.

DaRennieKidz

Hihi Cinnamon! *Weez wanna let yu node weez okey dokey an weez miss yu
an Fred. *Anti Heather iz gonna put sum pikshurz uv us up on da rpcc
site in da neggst kupple uv dayz.

Diana an Ryan- Hide quoted text -

Old May 23rd 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On May 20, 8:37*am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Mon, 19 May 2008 11:57:06 -0700, angelvinvin wrote:
Owr daddee, Unca Graeme is goin in fur a nee reeplaysmint operashun
tumorro. *Weez wud appreeshiayt it furry mutch if yu cud spayr a few
purrz fur him. *Fangu.

DaRennieKidz

We is all purrin fur him. We kno whow 'portant dis is - ourz Paw has a bad
knee too.

Harri Roadcat

Fangu Harri Roadcat. Weez node owr daddee appreeshiaytz yur purrz.
Tell yur daddee tu tayk gud kare uv hiz knee. Da surjuree iz nastee.

DaRennieKidz
Old May 23rd 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Fangu fur da purrz guyz; weez will pass demon tu daddee.

Yur granpawpaw had bod neeez reeplaysed? Wow! It sowndz lyke da
operayshun(s) wur/waz a success!

DaRennieKidz

On May 20, 8:51*am, Booker wrote:
PurrzpurrzPURRz

Ar granpawpaw had bof neez replaced an he kin chase uz faster now.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

unca Dan Stormmee Cat community 15 December 15th 07 10:55 AM
unca serge Stormmee Cat community 4 September 12th 07 11:21 AM
Unca Buster mlbriggs Cat anecdotes 2 November 11th 06 11:24 PM
Unca Buster Marina Cat anecdotes 0 November 11th 06 06:39 AM
A liddle eatin an a liddle dansin Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 132 April 16th 06 06:18 PM