Cleo could use some more purrs

Old December 16th 08, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default Cleo could use some more purrs

Amelia T Cat wrote:
The news is very bad. A tumor on her jaw that is inoperable. It's fast
growing, as it wasn't there went she got her dental.

Amelia

Ohdeer! Dis iz furry serius.

prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr

Louise
Old December 16th 08, 02:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
Oh my, 'Melia! I iz furry sad to reed dis,and am sending mine
strongest healink purrs her way. Pleeze keep us updated!

The news is very bad. A tumor on her jaw that is inoperable. It's fast
growing, as it wasn't there went she got her dental.

Amelia

Oh, deer, datz not gudgud! We will purr fur da bestest owtkum, whutever dat
endz up bein.

Rebecca

Old December 16th 08, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Sundance" wrote in message
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat" wrote in
message ...
In article ,
"Stacey Weinberger" wrote:

How iz Miz Cleo duin? We wanta no. We iz catserned.

Sebastian anna Joolian

Thank you for asking, and for your purrs. I'm doing ok. My mouth
still
bothers me quite a bit and I'm going to have to go back to TED in
this
coming week, but I'm eating plenty. Continuing purrs would be
appreciated still, but I am doing ok so far.

Cleo

I yam purrink hard furr yu, Cleo!
Du yu feal dem?
Yu juzt gotta get bettererer by Balentymez Day, ya kno....
--
Pitô.ônya

Oh, yes, fur owrown wedwink!

Toonya Sweetee, haz yoo decided on ennee detailz yet?

Sundance

I yam soo sad bowt Cleo's nooz, dat I kaynt tink strayte rite
neow...purrobablee affurr Noo Yeerz day wyll be tyme enuff.
Du yu hav a purrsibble playze in mynd?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 16th 08, 07:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Stacey Weinberger" wrote:

[...]

No, Ize feelin furry sadsad, too. Wud yoo like to purr fur Cleo togedder
fur a wile?

Sundance

Old December 16th 08, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Stacey Weinberger" wrote:

[...]

Yez, fangu...
Pitoonya snuggelz negzt tu Sundance, an dey shtart tu purr wyle in
dubbil-meetloaf paazishun,,,,

Puuuuurrrrrrzzzzzzzpppuuuurrrrzzzzzpuuurrrr-rrrrr-rrrrr-rrrrr....