A Kissamouse Pawty

Old December 20th 08, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

Default A Kissamouse Pawty

All ub mine family all agree dat da Community needz a Kissamouse Pawty.
Dere has been much sadness and bad news lately, and a Kissmouse Pawty
would allow all of ussez to relax and unwind and celebrate all da gud
friends and fambly we'z gots here.

So, mine handsome wink Mosey an me would like to infite da Community to
a Kissamouse Pawty at our house on da lake on Kissamouse Eve. Efurryone
is invited, kitties, doggies, and any offur critters dat might like to
join usses. We can celebrate da lufing families we got, and da
supportive Community, and comfort each offur in our recent losses an
reverses.

We hope to see all of youz on Kissamouse Eve.

Tabitha Fluffytail Waterman
Old December 20th 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 19, 9:31 pm, Tabitha Fluffytail wrote:
All ub mine family all agree dat da Community needz a Kissamouse Pawty.
Dere has been much sadness and bad news lately, and a Kissmouse Pawty
would allow all of ussez to relax and unwind and celebrate all da gud
friends and fambly we'z gots here.

So, mine handsome wink Mosey an me would like to infite da Community to
a Kissamouse Pawty at our house on da lake on Kissamouse Eve. Efurryone
is invited, kitties, doggies, and any offur critters dat might like to
join usses. We can celebrate da lufing families we got, and da
supportive Community, and comfort each offur in our recent losses an
reverses.

We hope to see all of youz on Kissamouse Eve.

Da hoomins heer are sn*wed in, da pour deers, butted wee can com on
Kissamouse Eve. Wee will hook Bear an sum ub his frenz too r sled. Wen
wee put widdle antlers on demsevs, da d*ggies an da sled will be able
to fly. Wee will bring sum goodies.

I know dat WooToo, mine dottir Missy an Sunrise will come az well az
Bear an his teammates. I will getted in touch wiff da Wascal wen hee
iz aroun. Rite now he iz patrolling in da sn*w.

Merry Kissamouse an Happee Catnaka to awl.

--
Maggy May

Old December 20th 08, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow checking her wardrobe, duz u haff sno at yourown houze?
We kan build snowcats anna I knowz dat sumone haz snowmobilez.

At the word Snowmobile, O T's ears go up. Oh gudnez, Harri will luf dat. O
T checks the special pocket in his warm gear outfit for the gift he has for
Harri.

Old December 20th 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hi this is Sadie Dog and if you need two more sled pullers, myself and Maggy
the Dog will be glad to help. We can port over and join Bear and his crew.

Old December 20th 08, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Willow checking her wardrobe, duz u haff sno at yourown houze?
We kan build snowcats anna I knowz dat sumone haz snowmobilez.

At the word Snowmobile, O T's ears go up. Oh gudnez, Harri will luf dat. O
T checks the special pocket in his warm gear outfit for the gift he has for
Harri.

We hafs lots of snow! Mine little brofur Ranger the Snow Kitten has been
out patrolling da snow to keep da snow greeblings under control, and him
says dat da snow is perfect fur snowmobiling and skiing and stuff.

Tabitha
Old December 20th 08, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yahoo....O T jumps in the air. Harri, I know diz iz a sad time for yourself
and ur famibly but HRH Cleo would wantz da kommunity ta be togetfher, u
readie for a ride on da snowmobilez?

Old December 20th 08, 04:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 19, 9:53 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hi this is Sadie Dog and if you need two more sled pullers, myself and Maggy
the Dog will be glad to help. We can port over and join Bear and his crew.

I fink he DEW gneed more hep. Wun ub his frenz, Yoogo, iz a Basset
Houn, hooo iz bigbig butted wiff furry short legs. His bestest fren,
Tulker iz pritty big an eeger two pull. Butted littl Toby iz part
poodl an part Caring Terryur an iz furry small. Mebbe hee wud ryde in
da sled iff Bear had mor helpurs. Bear sez dat dey r all prakisin for
da IdiditRod, wateffur DAT iz.

--
Maggy May, da drifer "Hush, yoo muskies"

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...

Old December 20th 08, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Tabitha Fluffytail"

Willow checking her wardrobe, duz u haff sno at yourown houze?
We kan build snowcats anna I knowz dat sumone haz snowmobilez.

At the word Snowmobile, O T's ears go up. Oh gudnez, Harri will luf dat.
T checks the special pocket in his warm gear outfit for the gift he has
for
Harri.

We hafs lots of snow! Mine little brofur Ranger the Snow Kitten has been
out patrolling da snow to keep da snow greeblings under control, and him
says dat da snow is perfect fur snowmobiling and skiing and stuff.

Tabitha

We kan haf a snowball fites tew...hee hee hee

Mosey

Old December 20th 08, 05:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

[...]

Fangu, we will hab lotza goodies tew. Hab sumbuddy tayke
pixturez uff Bear n hiz frendz wif antlerz, will ya pweeze?

I know dat WooToo, mine dottir Missy an Sunrise will come az well az
Bear an his teammates. I will getted in touch wiff da Wascal wen hee
iz aroun. Rite now he iz patrolling in da sn*w.

Merry Kissamouse an Happee Catnaka to awl.

--
Maggy May

Oh goody, diz iz gonna be fun, innit?
Yup, diz iz wat we need.
I gots da owtside litez in da attic.

Mosey
--eye-ing the bannister

Old December 20th 08, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dat is where peoplez or catz wearz demselfves out doink all sortza stuff,
likez sled pullink and swimmink and walking all ofver da plaze. Too much
like work for myownselfz. O T knowing that is beyond him.