Sum pixctures uf usses

Old April 4th 09, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^.**.^=

Default Sum pixctures uf usses

Fangu sew mutch for yer nise wurds Mietze & mom. Sqweez is a nutcase n hur
wikes tew hiss but her iz pritty. Do yoo wike da one uff herself layin on
hur bak? Waffs, tawk ubout a fluffybutt Meowmie wikez tew tickle Sqweex
tummy n sumtymez Mom pix hur up n kisses her fase n dat maykes Sqweex mad..
Mosey

"The Clowder (South)"
"Mosey ,=^..^="

Pa finally gotted sum pixtures uf usses n he iz building a webbysite dat
we
r waching himself, az his owners, do et. Select Photo's to see owr
pixturez.
Dem iz en thumanyles, sew wen yoo mayke dem bigger, dey git big
From left to rite is me, Mosey, da famus fuzzy pixture, den is a real
fluffybutt Sqweex doing hur fuzzy tummy sho oaf, den iz her tuxedo wink
PookieCat, hoo is thuh funniest one uff da bunch n he n I have reel
hisspits, den is Sqweex agin jus sittin in da window, den her n Pookie's
Dotter sitting besyde our frendz bigbig shoe, n next tew dat one is Mutt,
(RB), n den Pookie trying to figgure owt haow tew wipe efferfing off da
tayble. Efferbuddy haz white feets xcept Pipps n boff hur ma n pa hab
white feets, sew I dunno. Anywaeeee, jest wanted tew show yoo awl wat we
wook wike.
We'll git sum more up soon. Da iz da onlee link on the site da wurks rite
gnow, but Pa iz wurkin on it. I wub his pome.
Pweeze sine our gestbook
Luffs, n purrs
Mosey
http://home.comcast.net/~dutch.waterman/site/

So handsum an pritty!

Mietze

Ohmy...Sqweex in the window is just *gorgeous*!

the mom
--
Remove the first m to reply

Old April 4th 09, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^.**.^=

Umkay, Meowmy will twy dat tewmorrow, Hur neez hurt rite gnow n hur haz tew
go fur a wok. Iffen hur sits tew long, hur neez lock up,,OW!! Da e-mayel
will come frum n say To Tiger inna subject
line? Hut hazta put da in dere or da dum e-mayel wont get thru. Dat'z
on hur Outlook. Hur haz trubble wif her yahoo address gitting a noo one in
da address book.
We wuff our meowmies dunt we Tiger?
Mosey

"Stormmee"
she iza little fursterated atta momint, butted dat iz all, her kant send
yourmom an email kuz she duzint haffa way to getted your adrezz inna buk,
ifin you wantsa be in herown buk you hazta send hersef an email wif put me
in inna sujekt line, Tiger
"Mimzy x=^..^=x"
Tiger, iz anti soft mkay? Meowmy reeded da uther groop n hur seemz
upset.
Hur kan send mine meomy a emayel iffen hur wants tew.

Puuuuuuurs dat efferfing iz umkay at yore hoam.
Mimzy

so fur itz wurkin, i hasta doit jzt rite, enuf ta intertain dem but not
so muc as to needa ted visit, Tiger
"MeOwy" ...

so i wented into da kitchun, der iza box we haz been playin wif*uzulai
soft
sendz dem away qwikqwik butted she iz lowin diz one to stay awhile* i
getted
inna box anna purtindedta chaze mine tail likea kitten, anna sure enuf
soft
telled furri i wuz gettin senile, so i thinkz diz plan mite wurk,
Tiger"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

I gots nooz fur yoo gize, et iz kitten seeson n dere r gonna be lotz
uff
dem urownd.
Mosey, hoo haz 2 majikal Kits

NO MORE KITTENZ!!! i realli duzint wantsa nofur one of dem in diz
howze,
i tellz da hoominz der iz too mani of use anna i iz tootoo owlde ta
ajuzt, Tiger, anna beside, i iz owlde enuf i kuld juzt ak senile
anna dat
wuld be lika a kitten aniway

Yes, sumtimez we haz to invizzibulize kittee picherz on da pooter
so dat
owrown hoomin duznt git mezmerized by dem. Wun time Meowmie gettid
kittin feever fur a little boykitten dat wuz showin sum attytood. I
kan
show her enuf attytood if datz whut she likez.

Sundance

"MeOwy" wrote in message

OH oh..i enwarjed da pikshur uf Skweekz inna windo, an mine oWn
meowmie seez it an sez she fawd enn wuff wif squeezk. so i shutted
off dat pikshur. To bee onnest dough, i wuz impwessed too. wuff
dose
eers. MeOwy (gno eer tuffs)- Hide quoted text -

WOW-waffin' out wowd..datz funny..growne up tomcat chaysin' hissown
tail.

I haff furgotted how to doo dat. Gud wuk wif beeyen seenyle.

MeOwy..off to grownupz gnap time...^-"-^....

Old April 4th 09, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

itz notted too bad minez iz tuna flafurred, anna i duzint hafta takit
allatime, Tiger
"Mosey =^.**.^=" wrote in message
Myown Meowmiez Kyla gits reel badbad h dat stuff maykes hurself frow up.
Iam gwad et wurks fur yerownself, but iam sawry yoo hab tew tayke et.
*sigh*
Mosey

mine artheritiz izunt too bad rite now, when it strutz bofruin me soft
getz me glukosimine anna it getz betterer, Tiger
"MeOwy"

Dutch's potry is finefinefine. TuTu-

Dittoe by me, MeOwy.

..toilet paper put inna kabinet, OEJ iza xpurrt shredder so it haz
been inna lock up fur ten yearz, butted i duz grabby da toez, i haz a
tad
too muc artheritiz ta gett onna kurtin rodz,..."

Sowwee bout dat, i purrrr fur yootoo feel gud, MeOwy (purrrrng)
{{{{^.'.^}}}}

, Tiger,
who duzint like a kage kuz he iz **klostrophobic**

Dittoe fur me, MeOwy

Old April 5th 09, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sqweex =\^..^\=

Yoo leaf mine eer tufts ulone Mister Mosey smartee pants.
Sqweex
I kan sned yoo sum uff Sqweex eer tufts iffen yoo want. Mosey

speakin of tuftz, haz you efur heard offa kittee hafin paw tuftz butted
notted earz tuftz, diz iz how i iz, i gots lotsa furz between mine toez
butted sadli i still duz notted haffa ear onez, MH
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
Izzit Skweekz dat haz Eer Tufftz????
--
Pitô.ônya, TEC Purrrez

"Mosey ,=^..^="
Pa finally gotted sum pixtures uf usses n he iz building a webbysite
dat we r waching himself, az his owners, do et. Select Photo's to see
owr pixturez.
Dem iz en thumanyles, sew wen yoo mayke dem bigger, dey git big
From left to rite is me, Mosey, da famus fuzzy pixture, den is a real

Old April 5th 09, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sqweex =\^..^\=

Iam thu onlee one wif da reel eer tuftz. Wen iz da meeting? Wook at mine
pixture agin
http://home.comcast.net/~dutch.waterman/site/
Da one inna window reely shows dem off..thuh uther kittiez had tew had uh
xplinashun uf wat a eer tuft wuz. Dum dumz. Yess, I hab a fuzzy tummy tew
n Iam furry fluffy, [smiles]
Sqweex

Du yuz reeweleee awl got liddul hayerz dat stand up frum da tipz ov yur
eerz?
Kum tu da negzt meetink ov TEC (Tuffted Eer Club)
--
Pitô.ônya, TEC Prez.

"Mosey =^..^="
well, we awl gots eer tufts tew , yoo r jest unyooshual, not odd...Mosey

no i gotz lotsa hair juzt no ear tuftz, i iz fine wifit itz juzt soft
dat thinkz itz odd, MH
"Mosey =^..^="

I kan sned yoo sum uff Sqweex eer tufts iffen yoo want. Mosey

speakin of tuftz, haz you efur heard offa kittee hafin paw tuftz
butted notted earz tuftz, diz iz how i iz, i gots lotsa furz between
mine toez butted sadli i still duz notted haffa ear onez, MH
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
Izzit Skweekz dat haz Eer Tufftz????
--
Pitô.ônya, TEC Purrrez

"Mosey ,=^..^="
Pa finally gotted sum pixtures uf usses n he iz building a webbysite
dat we r waching himself, az his owners, do et. Select Photo's to
see owr pixturez.
Dem iz en thumanyles, sew wen yoo mayke dem bigger, dey git big
From left to rite is me, Mosey, da famus fuzzy pixture, den is a
real fluffybutt Sqweex doing hur fuzzy tummy sho oaf, den iz her

Old April 5th 09, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sqweex =\^..^\=

Mine meowmie wuz a dumdum, hur went n wookwd at awl 4 uff usses n efferbuddy
haz eer tufts, I jest hab da longest onez. Sawry bowt dat. Et iz hard tew
see thuh uther onez in doze pixtures.
Sqweex.

Izzit Skweekz dat haz Eer Tufftz????
--
Pitô.ônya, TEC Purrrez

"Mosey ,=^..^="
Pa finally gotted sum pixtures uf usses n he iz building a webbysite dat
we r waching himself, az his owners, do et. Select Photo's to see owr
pixturez.
Dem iz en thumanyles, sew wen yoo mayke dem bigger, dey git big
From left to rite is me, Mosey, da famus fuzzy pixture, den is a real