FURRY KISS A MOuSE

Old December 24th 07, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default FURRY KISS A MOuSE

SEZ ME, DANTE. WEE ALREDDY HAS DA LAZZANYA SMELLZ AROWN HEER.

(And nice pork sausages-- Stinky)

MOMMY SEZ ITS FUR @MORRO. AN DAT SANDY PAWZ IS COMIN 2NITE. MOMMY AND
GRANMA HAS DER "DRINKEEZ," ADN MOMMY IZ GOING TO WATCH AN OL "WORL SERYOUS"
GAYM 2NITE-- AN GIV US GUYZ TREETZ. I LIKE KISS-AM-OUSE!!!

(Merry Christmas to all my kitty and human friends-- Love from Stinky)

Old December 25th 07, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokey da Kat

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
SEZ ME, DANTE. WEE ALREDDY HAS DA LAZZANYA SMELLZ AROWN HEER.

(And nice pork sausages-- Stinky)

MOMMY SEZ ITS FUR @MORRO. AN DAT SANDY PAWZ IS COMIN 2NITE. MOMMY AND
GRANMA HAS DER "DRINKEEZ," ADN MOMMY IZ GOING TO WATCH AN OL "WORL
SERYOUS" GAYM 2NITE-- AN GIV US GUYZ TREETZ. I LIKE KISS-AM-OUSE!!!

(Merry Christmas to all my kitty and human friends-- Love from Stinky)

We alredy hadz the lazagnee tonite, butt the Hoomins wur makin fun of me
calling me Garfield. Cuz I was smellin all the wunderful CHEEZ! Dey offered
me sumthing horrible called Ricotta, butt I finally gotz sum parmesan.

Tomorro da Hoomins are havin sumthing Pa calls the frozen football. I think
its sum kinda big chiken witch i likes.

Dey bin into da rum and whine two.

Old December 25th 07, 06:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Dey bin into da rum and whine two.

Da gramby made rum balls dis day but we finks her atted as many as he putted
on da pretti dish for tomorowz.

Old December 25th 07, 07:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:
SEZ ME, DANTE. WEE ALREDDY HAS DA LAZZANYA SMELLZ AROWN HEER.

(And nice pork sausages-- Stinky)

MOMMY SEZ ITS FUR @MORRO. AN DAT SANDY PAWZ IS COMIN 2NITE. MOMMY AND
GRANMA HAS DER "DRINKEEZ," ADN MOMMY IZ GOING TO WATCH AN OL "WORL SERYOUS"
GAYM 2NITE-- AN GIV US GUYZ TREETZ. I LIKE KISS-AM-OUSE!!!

(Merry Christmas to all my kitty and human friends-- Love from Stinky)

Meri Kissamouse frum Mir and Caliban and their hoomin to efurryone on rpca!