Transport purrs for a kitten

Old December 16th 11, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default UPDATE2: Transport purrs for a kitten

Oh mine gudnez we will offer purrz and prayerz for diz spezial kitty.
Piglett thankiing Bast for special humans who care for these needy kittys.

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message ...

I just spoke with the transport coordinator. She tells me:
* She is very confident that this transport will go through;
* The kitten being transported has been renamed Jake (used to be Teo);
* Best of all, the human who was going to be his foster-Meowmie is now
going to be his forever-Meowmie!

Next week, after thr transport is complete, the coordinator is going to
send me a photo album of his journey. This very special little guy (born
without hind legs) is going to get his Forever Home!

Amelia

Old December 17th 11, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

*I just spoke with the transport coordinator. She tells me:
* She is very confident that this transport will go through;
* The kitten being transported has been renamed Jake (used to be Teo);
* Best of all, the human who was going to be his foster-Meowmie is now
going to be his forever-Meowmie!

*Next week, after thr transport is complete, the coordinator is going to
*send me a photo album of his journey. This very special little guy (born
*without hind legs) is going to get his Forever Home!

*Amelia

Thank you Amelia, for this information.
Oh, that poor little kitten Jake to born with no hind legs, but we are SO
happy he is going to get a
loving Forever Home with his new Meowmie. .
And bless ALL the human's hearts who are helping transport him to his
Forever Home.

Love and PURRS for Jake to have a long happy life.

Mosey, Meowy, Tygur, Mayzy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat and Mimzy

Old December 17th 11, 06:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Default UPDATE: Transport purrs for a kitten

Of the 12 legs involved in getting this special little guy to his new
foster home, only one leg remains to be filled. If you happen to know
anyone who lives along the route from North Lima OH to Monroeville PA
(I76), I'm sure that my human would be glad to give the contact info for
the transport coordinator. All that's keeping this special-needs kitten
from his foster home is 79 miles!

Amelia

Can you contact a senior center or an animal shelter or some animal lover
on Craig's List for help?
Call a TV station about this little guy?

I so wish we could help, but we live too far away.

PURRS for this to be resolved quickly.

Love and PURRS from us here, and prayers (from meowmie)

Mosey

Old December 18th 11, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Okay then, you're right, OEJ, it was just a thought.
How about Angie's List then? More reliable and trustworthy, I guess IDK .
Mosey

Old December 18th 11, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da soft haz juzt readed too muc abowt bad hoominz on de craigz lizt, she
duzint know abowt dat ofur lizt beclawz it koztz money, OEJ

Old December 18th 11, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

"Mosey wrote in message

[...]

How about asking the local TV station or newspaper for help, -- would give them a good story. Best wishes. MLB