Trudence's day

Old February 6th 12, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default Trudence's day

Mosey, BobQat n PookyKat eech danse wif da bootiful purrai gurl, trudi

Az PookyKat sez tu trudi, yew wook jest wike maiownself, weh r boff Tuxiez,
but yew r bootiful, n ai m hansum. Diz fing weh r awl dansing on iz fuhn.
Pooky smiles at da bootiful trudi, n wishus hur uh hapi purrdai. Den Mosey
taps hiz sholdur n axks iffen hym kan cut en n danse wiff trudi.
Dey danse fur uh minnit, den BobQat tapz Mosey on hiz sholdur n axsk ifen
hym kan cut en n danse wiff da bootiful purrdai gurl. Mosey sez yeUP,
n den goze bak n sitz daown wif hiz wink, Meowy, hoo smylz at hym fur
dansing wif hur furend trudi. Meowy sez tew Mosey "ai m nawt jellis at
awl."
Mosey gibz hiz wink uh tiss, n sez 'Fank yew fur dat mai bootiful wink"

--
Quickly O T and MH approach Trudi, they seem to be holding something but she
can't see anything. O T tells her, as they sit the object down. Miz Trudi

After a few bars of music Chester cuts In and he begins to dance with Trudi.
Then, O T comes forward and taps Chester on the shoulder, May I....He begins
to mumble ONE, TWO Free, One Two Free as they flow across he floor.

Willow has the other man cats lined up to take their turns and O T looks to
see who is next as dancing is not his best thing to do.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

i would lof dat, Trudi, again surprized dat da catmunitee knowz hersef so
well...
"Hercule Lenoir" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 1 Feb 2012 19:15:21 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

she is shocked to se herown howze mates anna mozt
of da catmunitee der sayin surpirze...

[A slim, brown cat with very elkegant whiskers enters with Rebecca on his
arm]

Meow and Happy Purrday, Mlle. Trudi

he meows as he kisses her paw!

Now that the kitty band has finished, he politely asks if he canuse the
keyboard. He sits and begins to play a little Gershwin and fades into a
waltz...

Mlle. Trudi, wood zee birthday gurl wike to danse?

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir

Old February 7th 12, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Yew desurvz dem cheez stiz trudi yeUp n dat is gud nooz ubaowt hur bein bak
at hur unetruhome, n yew gibin hur sum tzikkin zoop tew. Mosey fur hiz
home.

oohhh i lofez cheeze, trudi, eatin the sticks less thanladeelike,

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

Hur iz at hurowntruheowm neow, an Sunnydance an Rebecca an me iz vizitin
an gibink hur sum tzikkin zoop.
In annudder tred, I heer dat yu wud raffurr hav cheez stikz, so heer iz da
bestist dat I kin du bowt dat...
Poot dem on yur dubbledekker micekreem kayke, urr eet dem awl ensted.

fang ursef, akshulee iz now ten yearz owlde, diz haz beend a wunnerful
partee so fur, i iz hopin fur sum muzik furm dat niz mancat what fanceez
rebeka anna how iz yourown mofur in paw dowin? trudi thrilled wiffa kakae
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

()
__________________| |_____________________
| |
I~~~~QQ8:x X:3qq~~~ ~~~~QQ8:x X:3QQ~~~ |
I_________________________________________I

I~~~~QQ8:x X:3qq~~~ ~~~~QQ8:x X:3QQ~~~ |
I_________________________________________I

Klikkitty Klick Klikkity klik klik

Hapy Purrrday, Trudi, an menny moor!
I didunt know heow owld yu ar, sew I olny poot wun kandul fur yu tu blo
owt.

Kissykiss
--
Pitô.ônya

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
Its early morning and the hoomins have just returned from work they
come in put their things down and da furee opens the big bedrum door...
efuri cat runs owt 'cept barbi who has appropriated a snuggly square
bed and is resting in it and even the promise of treats does not move
her...

Trudi comes into the kitchen and allows each hoomin to pet her, then
she politely accepts a square of cheese so as to not offend the soft...
then she sneaks it to chester because this day she is not as hungry as
usual.She wanders to the patio door and looks out and thinks... my oh
my so muc has changed in the last two years...

firzt owrz howze getted eated by doze fire monzterz, den i meeeted and
winked jack, den we mofed furm owrz itti bitt compurtmint to diz itti
bitt howze where owrz ofur, sorta small howze wuz... it seemz dat fur
sum rezun da hoominz taked alla green stuffz furm arown da howze, we
spekalee OEJ duzint kare for diz az it keepsa birdeez away...

den mine wunnerful jack wented to da bridge ta wate fur minesef anna
hizown hoominz...

she thinks of all the wonderful times they had, rememberin danzes anna
smurglin anna wunnerful bagpipe muzik dat she oddly really likez...

Oh well itz anofur purr day, i haz gud hoominz, tolerable house mates
anna anofur purr day which akordinta softz grandpapa iz better dan not
hafin one...

she thinkz i needsa nofur nap, i shulda keeped dat cheese... she
wanders back into da small bedrum, hops ont to the bed and settles in
by the furree who haza little kowlde aniz watchin a mofee... trudi
thinkz i know i haz seed diz mofee befur... oh well good time fur mine
nap... and she driftz off dreaming of jack and almost hearing those
bagpipes

Mean while, chester is staring out the back patio door waitin fur
kittees ta arrife, he suddenlythinkz, hey waita minute... he calls
willow onna cataphone...

I juzt remfured der iza door to da owt inna big bedrum, change doze
koridnates to der so we can sneak in a bit qweeter, he ahangz up and
mofez to da big bedrum ta wate

Old February 7th 12, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi smilez... as with efurthin ta du wif jack, itz perfekt... all he did
was filled wif lofe anna himz had da heart offa true artizt...

she sees cleo grab the paper and take off... she bursts into lafture as the
paper is almozt az big as her...

I lofez diz pin anna all it reprezintz,

trudi, so glad to see herown in pawz
"rafflescat" wrote in message
On Feb 2, 12:58 am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
[...]

Harry and Sukie arrive quietly. They make their way over and hug
Trudi.
Harry steps back and looks into Trudi's eyes. He sees the sadness
there and nods, he feels the same.
He turns to Sukie and takes a beautifully wrapped parcel that she is
holding out and turns again to Trudi.
This is the last thing that Jack was fascinated by Trudi, he spent
many hours perfecting the design and he commissioned the best
silversmith in Scotland make it. He passed to the Bridje before it was
finished and he made me promise to deliver it only to you.

Harry waits as Trudi takes the silver tissue from the parcel, and
opens the lid. There, sparkling in the light lies a bluebell. The stem
is a fragile wand of polished silver with two peridot leaves and is
topped by deep blue sapphires in the shape of a bluebell. The tiny pin
on the back is held by a silver chain.
He was so excited about this little pin Trudi and he said it was a
symbol of his love for you......Harry looks at Trudi....do you like it
Trudi?
Sukie runs over to Harry and takes his arm as a little pest called
Cleo the Clingon runs off with the silver tissue.

Old February 7th 12, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

fang ursefz i sure iz gwad ta see ursefz, anna I knows storrmmee willz be
gwadta see rosco, trudi
"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message
Happy Purr Day, Trudi!

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie

Old February 8th 12, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Thu, 2 Feb 2012 13:42:22 -0800 (PST), rafflescat wrote:

Harry waits as Trudi takes the silver tissue from the parcel, and
opens the lid. There, sparkling in the light lies a bluebell. The stem
is a fragile wand of polished silver with two peridot leaves and is
topped by deep blue sapphires in the shape of a bluebell. The tiny pin
on the back is held by a silver chain.

[Two Zot girls' eyes grow misty...]

Oriane: Oh dat is bootiful...

Cybele: Lubly, just lubly!

[Both hug Trudi]

What a lubly birfday gift! It will look bootiful on you, Trudi!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/7/2012 7:27:24 PM
Old February 9th 12, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Mosey, Meowy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat and Mimzy go over to where
Trudi is and BobQat hands her a beautiful silver gift bag, with the
Gordon tartan color
tissue paper in it and when Trudi opens it,she discovers a Gordon Tartan
sash that she can put her beautiful pin from Jack on and a
soft pillow cover, also with the Gordon Tartan colors, so she can dream more
about Jack.
Tygur and Mayzy, Mosey and Meowys bitties, have given Trudi two small
pieces of Gordon Tartan cloth that she can carry in her backpack and
purse.
Happy Birthday, Trudi, we all hope you like our gifts to you
They ALL give their friend , Trudi big HUGS

Old February 9th 12, 06:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

it iz juzt wunnerful like mine jack... I thinkz i willz putz itsef on mine
winkin shawl an dat will be all wunnerful memoreez, Trudi, hugging herown
furndz bak
news

Old February 10th 12, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Yew r vury welkom Trudi, yew kan ware da bootiful pin on yer winking shawl
or yer Tartan sash, watefer yew wuna dew iz fyne wif usses. yeUP.
Keap dem small clofz wif yew wen yew travul on udbenshurz, tew remynd yew uf
Jack.
Luffs, n HUGZ
Yer furendz,
Mosey, Meowy, Tygur, Mayzy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat n Mimzy

fang ursefz, trudi

Old February 10th 12, 10:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i thinkz i wuld liksa danze a little more den eat sum fudz, trudi lookz for
her brofur in paw harri hopin fura danze,