Kitten pictures don't worry they're not cute

Old October 16th 04, 09:41 AM
guynoir

Default Kitten pictures don't worry they're not cute

Please look at these pictures and comment on the deformed teeth. This
feral kitten's going in for exam and neutering Sunday and I wonder what
the vet will do to correct the problem, if anything.

http://home.teleport.com/~guy_noir/i...frontsmall.JPG
http://home.teleport.com/~guy_noir/i...frontsmall.JPG
http://home.teleport.com/~guy_noir/i...hsidesmall.JPG

Thanks,
--
John Kimmel

I think it will be quiet around here now. So long.

Old October 16th 04, 02:00 PM
Deborah, DVM \(formerly CPT\)

"guynoir" wrote in message
ink.net...
Please look at these pictures and comment on the deformed teeth. This
feral kitten's going in for exam and neutering Sunday and I wonder what
the vet will do to correct the problem, if anything.

http://home.teleport.com/~guy_noir/i...frontsmall.JPG

http://home.teleport.com/~guy_noir/i...frontsmall.JPG

http://home.teleport.com/~guy_noir/i...hsidesmall.JPG

Thanks,
--
John Kimmel

I think it will be quiet around here now. So long.

If I'm looking at your pictures correctly, your kitten has retained
deciduous (baby) canine teeth. Not that uncommon. Basically the adult
canine teeth just don't push out the baby teeth. Easy to fix -- pull the
baby teeth under anesthesia. But then again, I could be looking at the
pictures wrong!!!!

Deborah, DVM

Old October 16th 04, 04:31 PM
Mary

"guynoir" wrote in message
ink.net...
Please look at these pictures and comment on the deformed teeth. This

feral kitten's going in for exam and neutering Sunday and I wonder what the
vet will do to correct the problem, if anything.

http://home.teleport.com/~guy_noir/i...frontsmall.JPG

http://home.teleport.com/~guy_noir/i...frontsmall.JPG

http://home.teleport.com/~guy_noir/i...hsidesmall.JPG

Thanks,
--
John Kimmel

Wow, she had two sets of fangs! Neat.

Old October 17th 04, 10:35 AM
buglady

"guynoir" wrote in message
ink.net...
Thanks, that's exactly what I wanted to know.

............All I can tell you is that Guy Noir absolutely needs a black
kitty! ;-)

buglady
take out the dog before replying