Kramer, My little love bug.

Old February 27th 07, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Randy

Default Kramer, My little love bug.

This morning I was sitting on a stool about 6 inches or so from the kitchen
counter with my left side facing the counter. I was holding my breakfast plate
in my left hand. Kramer gets up on the counter and reaches out with his paws
and places them on my left arm, and gives his little, almost silent meow, which
means he wants me to pick him up. I reached over and gave him head skritches
with my right hand and then started eating. He stayed in that position and put
his head on my arm and went to sleep, his rear feet still on the counter and
front paws and head resting on my arm. He is such a little love bug. I just
want to pick him up and cuddle him forever.

Randy

http://picasaweb.google.com/crmartin1

http://kittenwar.com/kittens/74045/

Old February 28th 07, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Randy wrote:

This morning I was sitting on a stool about 6 inches or so from the
kitchen counter with my left side facing the counter. I was
holding my breakfast plate in my left hand. Kramer gets up on the
counter and reaches out with his paws and places them on my left
arm, and gives his little, almost silent meow, which means he
wants me to pick him up. I reached over and gave him head
skritches with my right hand and then started eating. He stayed
in that position and put his head on my arm and went to sleep,
his rear feet still on the counter and front paws and head
resting on my arm. He is such a little love bug. I just want to
pick him up and cuddle him forever.

What a sweetheart! I love having a kitty head resting on my arm! (Smudge
does it a lot.) Where's Dennis when you need him, to take a photo?

Joyce
Old February 28th 07, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Randy wrote:
This morning I was sitting on a stool about 6 inches or so from the kitchen
counter with my left side facing the counter. I was holding my breakfast plate
in my left hand. Kramer gets up on the counter and reaches out with his paws
and places them on my left arm, and gives his little, almost silent meow, which
means he wants me to pick him up. I reached over and gave him head skritches
with my right hand and then started eating. He stayed in that position and put
his head on my arm and went to sleep, his rear feet still on the counter and
front paws and head resting on my arm. He is such a little love bug. I just
want to pick him up and cuddle him forever.

Aww, that's so sweet!

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old February 28th 07, 03:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

"Randy" wrote in message
news He stayed in that position and put
his head on my arm and went to sleep, his rear feet still on the counter
and
front paws and head resting on my arm. He is such a little love bug. I
just
want to pick him up and cuddle him forever.

Awwww - what a sweetheart he is!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Feeding Kramer Randy Cat anecdotes 10 December 16th 06 10:27 PM
1 Week With Kramer Randy Cat anecdotes 4 December 7th 06 08:57 PM
Introducing Kramer Randy Cat anecdotes 26 December 1st 06 10:10 PM
I'am single and want a true love for life, hope to meet someone serious about love [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 June 8th 06 03:09 AM
Love bites and love kicks Mischief Cat anecdotes 27 August 15th 04 04:35 AM