Tribyoot to Feather, House of Reich

Old October 28th 07, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Tribyoot to Feather, House of Reich

A small white Persian steps to the podium. He pauses and looks
nervously back into the crowd. A beautiful red Persion nods to him and
gestures him forward.

I wud wike to tak bout my fren Feather. He anna Uncl Bill mov in wif
us sum time ago. Frum wut he anna Uncl Bill said, he wussa miteee
hunter of da mousies wer dey wivved befor. We din haff no mouses
butted hee foun dat heee cud spen hissa tim hanging out wif mee, da
outnumburred boykitties stik togeffur, anna teechin all ofus pokr.

Hee wuz a byootiful black boykitty wiff short but furry nise hair anna
no wite onhim atall. Hee wuss shy wen he met uss an furry leery off
Bear but after wile he settled in. Hee wuz writin a book bout poker
for cats an hee wuz havin a grat tim. Hee wuz da lif of da partee an
my meowmee Maggie May fot uv him as anover sun. My sister Missy wuz
plannin to wedwink him, aldo he did not no it. Myown byootiful Sunrise
(nods to the red Persian) wuz furry fond uv hmm.

Den he got furry, furry sik. R Ted sed he hadda prolum in hissa
pankreeus anna it wuz furry, furry seryus. But he wuz sucha big,
strong kitty, much bigger dan me, dat I thought hee wud bee ok. Hee
talked to me bout hee wanned mee to tak car of his daddy Bill butted I
fot hee wuz gonna bee ok. But hee went to da bridge wun nite anna Uncl
Bill reeely needed all uv usses. Anhee still duz.

Winnie

--

A Farewell

We say goodby a lot this time of day.

The sun is going down; the shadows grow too long.

We knew the day would end but still,

We say goodby too much this time of day.

Bill Reich
Copyright ©2001 Bill Reich

Old October 28th 07, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

Will in New Haven wrote:

[...]

Sucha nize Tribyoot! Feather wuz a finefine mentor to yu all, sownds
like.

I haff a qwestyun, is Feather da saym kitty as Gooch? Iffn not, hee
neeeds to be inda Finul Calling an I must mayk a brik.

Mietze

--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 28th 07, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Den he got furry, furry sik. R Ted sed he hadda prolum in hissa
pankreeus anna it wuz furry, furry seryus. But he wuz sucha big,
strong kitty, much bigger dan me, dat I thought hee wud bee ok. Hee
talked to me bout hee wanned mee to tak car of his daddy Bill butted I
fot hee wuz gonna bee ok. But hee went to da bridge wun nite anna Uncl
Bill reeely needed all uv usses. Anhee still duz.

Winnie

Dat was furry touching, Winnie. It was a bootiful tribute.

Sammy
Old October 28th 07, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Winnie,

Dat was a furry special tryboot to Feather. Weze no yu allz miss him
furry much.

Booker

Will in New Haven wrote:

A small white Persian steps to the podium. He pauses and looks
nervously back into the crowd. A beautiful red Persion nods to him and
gestures him forward.

I wud wike to tak bout my fren Feather. He anna Uncl Bill mov in wif
us sum time ago. Frum wut he anna Uncl Bill said, he wussa miteee
hunter of da mousies wer dey wivved befor. We din haff no mouses
butted hee foun dat heee cud spen hissa tim hanging out wif mee, da
outnumburred boykitties stik togeffur, anna teechin all ofus pokr.

gently shredded
Old October 28th 07, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 27, 7:52 pm, (The Clowder (South))
wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote:

[...]

I don no houw hee gotta fel out. Pleez includ him iff yooo can. Hee
issa jolly boy anna wud not wan anneewun too bee sad but hee shud bee
rememberd.

Winnie

--

Mietze

--
Remove the first m to reply

Old October 28th 07, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

Will in New Haven wrote:

I don no houw hee gotta fel out. Pleez includ him iff yooo can. Hee
issa jolly boy anna wud not wan anneewun too bee sad but hee shud bee
rememberd.

Winnie

I dont no neefur, but it's okeedoke now. Hee will bee Called, an his
brik is in plays. A fine fello like him shud neffur bee furrgottin.

Mietze

--

RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranz
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html
Old October 28th 07, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 23:42:11 -0000, Will in New Haven's nimble, little
paws typed:

A small white Persian steps to the podium. He pauses and looks
nervously back into the crowd. A beautiful red Persion nods to him and
gestures him forward.

I wud wike to tak bout my fren Feather. He anna Uncl Bill mov in wif
us sum time ago. Frum wut he anna Uncl Bill said, he wussa miteee
hunter of da mousies wer dey wivved befor. We din haff no mouses
butted hee foun dat heee cud spen hissa tim hanging out wif mee, da
outnumburred boykitties stik togeffur, anna teechin all ofus pokr.

Winnie, dat wuz a fine tribyoot to a gudgud kittie. He musta been a
luffly frend.
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/27/2007 10:37:44 PM
Old October 28th 07, 05:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Winnie, youze gave a wonderful tribute to Feather. Ize can see him in my
ownmindzeye teaching youze about poker for catz and Ize smiling at the
thought. May the wonderful memories youze have of him help fill the holes
in youze hearts and and of his human as well.

The purring Puddi

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old November 1st 07, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

This is such a luvving tribyoot. I didn't know Feather but I think it
iz wunnerful that he wuz an auther and such a speshul famleee cat.
It iz espeshully hard fur hoomins to say goodbye cuz they need us cats
so much to teech them about luv. Soundz like all of yew are doing a
good job of that. He will wisper advice to yew sumtymes. I heer
advice frum my sisfur Gretchen Marie (RB) and it always helps.

Little Kitty