On the Beach

Old March 25th 11, 09:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default On the Beach

Fank yerowself OEJ fur dat. mai mommy feelz bedder tewdai, but hur wunted
tew git up at 2 am n fank yew. ai wyl goh git mai bootiful wink n bring hur
bak tew da kruz. No moar wine fur hur, jest sum shirley templez fur jest
gnow. yeUp Mosey

MeOwy, mai sweet wink, ai m heer wiff yew n wee NEED tew goh bak tew owr
stateroom sew wee boff kan rekover. Fank yew Harri fur rescuing mai
bootiful wink.

(human note, I am sick with a bad case of the stomach flu and on OD of the
bleach fumes I put in the garbage last night, so back to bed I go soon )

it wuld be leazt disrupteve to da kruze anna safer fur mmeowie ifin ursef
kuld go anna get hersef, alzo mozey will notted wurree ifin himz knowz
ursef kan get hersef... hurree anna bring hersef bak to da kruze,

OEJ
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 15:41:03 -0700, MeOwy wrote:

Mmm, sew gnice in da sunshine in a gnice warmp bed.

Watz dis i am gnapping on? Itz a sandy beech! Ware is da mine
staytruum, and ware is da ship? Mosey! Mooosey!

Hmf. I am awl by my nowne, weft behind on a iland. I bedder giddup an
get sum fud. Oh, wooky dis! Iam stil waring Daisy- chan's cuwwerful
dwess. Uh oh, itted awl wet. I muts hab fawwen offurbord.
I wuz pawbly twying tew safe Mr Odder agin.

Wat isz dat? sumfin moofin in da gwass. I beddur wun afdur dat cuz
itted mite be bweffus.

MeOwy, chaysing sumfing

Meowy, do you need me to come look for you in da catacopter? Or have Capt
LeGrand send a rescue team in a boat?

Harri

Old March 25th 11, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Mosey greets his wink Meowy wif a big hug an sum nosepoinking. He
fanks Harri wif awl his hart fur reyoonyding da happy cupple.
"Wat happined, Meowy? I wuz sew wurryd."

Mine wuff, ai duzznt zackwy gno wut occured, butted effuryfing happins
fur a weezon, and heer da weezon, awl wrapped up in Daisy-chan's
dwess. See? Sew menny snayks dat I kawt on da iland, dat gnaow dere
wil be a big pot ob spugetti!
"Yuk". "I meen, YUM." sez Mosey.

Daisy-chan having heard her friend fell overboard and was rescued, is
waiting to let Mosey greet first. As they finish she comes up with a grin.

'Iz so happi u is ok! I thoght you wuz dancin! (Hugging Meowy she helps
brush some sand off her coat). Oh! Youz got snakes! Iz eatted snakes
sumtimes. Dez pretty gud!". Winking at Mosey's evident discomfort she
offers to take them to the chef.

Looking at her dress, she grins knowing it would not have survived such and
ordeal but so far, she's pretty sure only the bottom 2 tiers are affected
and she can add new ones at home with her nimble little fingers and a
needle. Meantime, it will be very easy to turn into a flouncy cute almost
mini-skirt quite suitable for catting about in Jamaica catland!

"Oh, anna you want to meet at mai cabin to swap dresses or borrow a new one?
We kin get alla dat sand offin you too" Laughing gently she notes Meowy has
wet sand caked in her left ear and between her toes. 'I be about 5 minutes
asa I drops offen dez fine snakies'.

Cash who's been hanging back winks at Mosey and with a mild shudder takes
the snakes which are a little heavy for Daisy-chan and follows her towards
the kitchen.

Not noticed by them, one little snake wriggles out through a tear and hides
under a deck lounge chair. It's a pretty little lady green garden snake.
Her body looks a little lumpy at the bottom end and her time is near, but
she sees no sand. She looks about carefully and finally spies a little
planter with dirt and a Sweet William flowing plant. It will have to do.
She bides her time waiting for nightfall to climb in and lay her eggs.

Mosey says, thank you ALL for the rescue of my sweet wink MeOwy . and I will
TRY a snake, but not the lady snake who is laying her eggs. I have never had
a snake before to eat, and I don't think I have ever seen one either. Nope.
Now, back to the cruz where we are having so much fun. yeUP

Old March 25th 11, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 24, 6:06*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
"Storrmmee" wrote in message

trudi hears the chopper and comes to see that everything is well. *she
hears the snakes... oohhh itsa gud thing d a soft izunt here, hersef
really iz notted of fabur of creashurez wifowt fur, trudi
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
[Harri gets the chopper warming up and asks OT to help her look. The
chopper lifts off and flies back the way the boat had come. OT flips
on
the search radar and looks for nearby islands. A few minutes later he
spots a large return on the scope and points it out to Harri.

Harri turns toward the area indicated by the radar, and sure enough
there
is a small island. The chopper flies in circles over the island,
until OT
taps on Harri's paw and points to the beach below. There is a lovely
girlcat standing on the beach and waving.

Harri lands on the wet sand (to avoid blowing lots of sand in
Meowie's
face) and shuts down the engine.]

Meowy, dere you are! Come on and strap in. I brought along a cargo
cable,
so I can hook your load of snakes under the chopper.

[Harri works quickly to get the package of snakes securely fastened.
Though she is a Tough Girl Kitty, she doesn't really like snakes
unless
they're little tiny ones. Once everyone is seated and has their
seatbelts
fastened, she fires up the engines and lifts off again.

As they are heading away from the island OT spots a boat approaching.
They fly lower to get a good look and see that it's a work boat from
the
PurrBearer. Four burly Russian Blues are in the boat. Harri calls
them on
the radio to report that she has Meowy aboard, and the Russian Blues
tell
her they're going to land on the island anyway to see if anyone else
might have fallen overboard. A few minutes later the chopper is again
over the yacht. Harri manuevers until the load of snakes is directly
over
the sun deck, then lowers them to the deck. She then lands the
chopper.]

OT, thanks for the help!

Harri

Dat pawbly a gud ideer an bwing a big pot. *I hab amassed a warj
pyle ob
snaykes dere on da beech, an we can tayk dem tew da ship an mayk
spugetti.
An I hab tew wetoorn Daisy-chan's dwess. Ai gno wut ai wil doo! *ai
wil
wrap up da pyle ob snaykes in da dwess.

MeOwy, weddy fur da weskyoo

WEe kin mayke gudgud Pretzulz owta summa da snakeez.
(Meowmee wunz hadda liddul snakey naymt Pretzel)
--
Pitô.ônya- Hide quoted text -

Dis iz a gwate wessipee, Pitoonya! Pwetsulz ar fun tew mayke. Heer
comes da ships cook.
Uhoweey, Mr Ships Cook, wat? Yoor gween parrut Peet is missink?
Yess, ai did see Peet da parrut a fyoo minits ago.
Him wuz nesswing in a pwanter on da dekk, setting on a pyle ob widdl
eggz. Wooks wike he is goin tew be a parrunt, a parrut parrunt, waff
waff. Concatyoolayshuns, Mr Cook!

Sew much joy on dis krooz, huh Pitoonya? Pwetsels, parrut parrunt,
effurbudy sayf an saound.

Fangyu Bast. MeOwy
Old March 25th 11, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

laffin lurkin hoomin falls ofur... she isn't to brite but we iz keepin
hersef aneeway, Trudi

Old March 26th 11, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

wrote:
"Storrmmee" wrote in message

[...]

Mosey adds hiz concatyoolayshuns Mr Cook n Peet da parrut tew .Parrutz iz
bootiful byrdz.
ai m sew happee fur yew boff yeUP

Sew much joy on dis krooz, huh Pitoonya? Pwetsels, parrut parrunt,
effurbudy sayf an saound.

Fangyu Bast. MeOwy

YeUP, mai sweet wink, dere iz sew mutch joy on diz krooz, n efferbuddy iz
sayfe n happee.
ai luffs yew mai bootiful wink
*nosepoinks*
Mosey