Goofy Little Girl!

Old November 19th 15, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Goofy Little Girl!

I sometimes have trouble sleeping. Last night I was tossing and
turning. In the middle of the night, exasperated, I turned onto my back
to try to get more comfortable. As I was drifting off (again) Buffy
decided this would be a good time to try to get me up. She meat-loafed
on my chest and started licking my face. I turned my face away. That
was no deterrent. She apparently thought, okay: I'll just lick her ear
and purr as loud as I can! I started giggling. Goofy little girl!

Jill
Old November 26th 15, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 15:20:07 -0500, jmcquown wrote:
I sometimes have trouble sleeping. Last night I was tossing and
turning. In the middle of the night, exasperated, I turned onto my back
to try to get more comfortable. As I was drifting off (again) Buffy
decided this would be a good time to try to get me up. She meat-loafed
on my chest and started licking my face. I turned my face away. That
was no deterrent. She apparently thought, okay: I'll just lick her ear
and purr as loud as I can! I started giggling. Goofy little girl!

I have a chest sitter, a face licker, and an ear purrer. It sounds like you
don't division of labor at your place though.
Old November 26th 15, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

On 11/26/2015 10:44 AM, Takayuki wrote:
On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 15:20:07 -0500, jmcquown wrote:
I sometimes have trouble sleeping. Last night I was tossing and
turning. In the middle of the night, exasperated, I turned onto my back
to try to get more comfortable. As I was drifting off (again) Buffy
decided this would be a good time to try to get me up. She meat-loafed
on my chest and started licking my face. I turned my face away. That
was no deterrent. She apparently thought, okay: I'll just lick her ear
and purr as loud as I can! I started giggling. Goofy little girl!

I have a chest sitter, a face licker, and an ear purrer. It sounds like you
don't division of labor at your place though.

I have a lap sitter and a leg lier.
Old November 30th 15, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Takayuki wrote:

On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 15:20:07 -0500, jmcquown wrote:
I sometimes have trouble sleeping. Last night I was tossing and
turning. In the middle of the night, exasperated, I turned onto my back
to try to get more comfortable. As I was drifting off (again) Buffy
decided this would be a good time to try to get me up. She meat-loafed
on my chest and started licking my face. I turned my face away. That
was no deterrent. She apparently thought, okay: I'll just lick her ear
and purr as loud as I can! I started giggling. Goofy little girl!

I have a chest sitter, a face licker, and an ear purrer. It sounds like you
don't division of labor at your place though.

Division of labor is usually easier when you have more than one person
(of whatever species) to do the labor.

--
Joyce

The heck with top and bottom -- I want relationships with strangeness
and charm.

if goofy can get it , he dont want it? Matt Ferrari[_3_] Cat anecdotes 2 April 26th 15 08:10 PM
Persia is a Goofy Cat jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 5 April 18th 12 08:19 PM
Goofy Cat jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 September 17th 09 08:11 PM
Goofy Shamrock Cheryl Cat anecdotes 15 August 16th 09 06:10 PM
Vid: Caliban being goofy Marina Cat anecdotes 2 January 7th 09 04:44 AM