Ping Sundance or Joko the Diving kitty

Old March 22nd 11, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Ping Sundance

Purrleeeze hewlp if yu kno anyting bowt were ur heow mine Sunnydanze iz.
G, I wish mine Sunnydance wud get bak suuuuun.
I yam gettin wurreed, an awlzo I yam waitink furr him at
Da efinin mixer thred, in da Winked Kuples Coctail Pardy
--
Pit . nya, wurrreeed

Toonya, Ize so sorree yoo haz bin wurreed! Fur 2 or 3 daze, we haznt
bin abul to reed da nooz groop. We still kant reed itself da normul
way, so da sekkaterry iz tryin google to post dis reply -- I hope it
gitz throo. Ize not shur whut name will be on dis post, but dis iz me,
Sundance, ritin.
I haz not went divin by myownself, I wud not do dat.
Sundance, hoping this post gets through

Oh poor Sundance, ai kan see diz post n am gwad yew r umkay. ai dunt gnow
watz rongh wiff yer pooter. Nope n ai m sawry yew r habbing trubbul posting.
mai sekkaterry haytez dat google. MRRRRRRRRT on yer pooter greeblings!!!!
Heddbump
Yerown frend
Mosey --waves tew Pi2nya

Old March 22nd 11, 09:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Ping Sundance or Joko the Diving kitty

On Mar 21, 1:08*pm, Community Cats wrote:
So, Joko, yu ar sayink dat he didunt get enstrukshunz. Hmmm...Dat duzint
meen he didunt dive...

Pit2oonya, da wurrier

Well, I'z got da keys to da air tank locker, so if him sent diving it was
jus skin difing. Him couldn't get in much trouble dat way. I suspect
him's sekatery just got busy.

Jocko

Ixz yoo da akshul sewebritty Jocko?
Sew 'mayzing wat yoo duz.
Gnot dat ai want tew dew it.
Ai duzznt dew wet.
MeOwy
Old March 22nd 11, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_5_]

Ixz yoo da akshul sewebritty Jocko?
Sew 'mayzing wat yoo duz.
Gnot dat ai want tew dew it.
Ai duzznt dew wet.
MeOwy

Well, I'm the Jocko that goes SCUBA diving. I don't know that I'm a
celebrity, though. And maybe once we get squared away in the island I
won't be the only one any more

Jocko
Old March 22nd 11, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 13:10:39 -0700 (PDT),
Sundance's nimble, little paws typed:

Toonya, Ize so sorree yoo haz bin wurreed! Fur 2 or 3 daze, we haznt
bin abul to reed da nooz groop. We still kant reed itself da normul
way, so da sekkaterry iz tryin google to post dis reply -- I hope it
gitz throo. Ize not shur whut name will be on dis post, but dis iz me,
Sundance, ritin.

I haz not went divin by myownself, I wud not do dat.

Sundance, hoping this post gets through

I knowz whut yoo meenz! Furst datemas.de went
souff, den TeraNews! We finally fownd anufur noos
profider today, Aioe.

Furry discurugink!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/22/2011 6:59:25 PM
Old March 22nd 11, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Ixz yoo da akshul sewebritty Jocko?
Sew 'mayzing wat yoo duz.
Gnot dat ai want tew dew it.
Ai duzznt dew wet.
MeOwy

Well, I'm the Jocko that goes SCUBA diving. I don't know that I'm a
celebrity, though. And maybe once we get squared away in the island I
won't be the only one any more

Jocko

Oh hai ugin Jocko,
Wike mai bootiful wink, MeOwy, ai dunt wike tew git wet eethur.
sawry, but ai admyre yew fur dat SCUBA diving yeUP
Mosey

Old March 23rd 11, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Sundance" wrote in message
On Mar 20, 9:43 pm, "Sylvia M" wrote:
Purrleeeze hewlp if yu kno anyting bowt were ur heow mine Sunnydanze
iz.
G, I wish mine Sunnydance wud get bak suuuuun.
I yam gettin wurreed, an awlzo I yam waitink furr him at
Da efinin mixer thred, in da Winked Kuples Coctail Pardy
--
Pit . nya, wurrreeed

Toonya, Ize so sorree yoo haz bin wurreed! Fur 2 or 3 daze, we haznt
bin abul to reed da nooz groop. We still kant reed itself da normul
way, so da sekkaterry iz tryin google to post dis reply -- I hope it
gitz throo. Ize not shur whut name will be on dis post, but dis iz me,
Sundance, ritin.

I haz not went divin by myownself, I wud not do dat.

Sundance, hoping this post gets through

=====

DARlink! Juzt so yu ar HO Kay!

I OH-Furr-stand,(way morr den unner-stand) furra wyle sumfing tookt rpcc
uh way frum Meowmee'z identitee, butttid left it on Mine...go figger.
Den hur snuk up and re-selektid rpcc an sumfing poot it bak on hur
identitee tuu. Datz wen hur shtartid furrgettin tu AWLwayz yuz MY
identitee when poaztink heer.

Wewll. juzt so lung dat yu ar HoKay, an dat yu gnu betterer then tu
ressel wiff wattermonsterz by yur selph.
--
Pitô.ônya, soooooooo reeeeeleeeeeft

Old March 23rd 11, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Ixz yoo da akshul sewebritty Jocko?
Sew 'mayzing wat yoo duz.
Gnot dat ai want tew dew it.
Ai duzznt dew wet.
MeOwy

Well, I'm the Jocko that goes SCUBA diving. I don't know that I'm a
celebrity, though. And maybe once we get squared away in the island I
won't be the only one any more

Jocko

Oh hai ugin Jocko,
Wike mai bootiful wink, MeOwy, ai dunt wike tew git wet eethur.
sawry, but ai admyre yew fur dat SCUBA diving yeUP
Mosey

Anais duz. Hue lykz wattermonsterz lotz.
I betcha she wyll go skuva difink.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 23rd 11, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 21:09:26 -0700, Pi2nya AKA
Sweetee's nimble, little paws typed:

Anais duz. Hue lykz wattermonsterz lotz.
I betcha she wyll go skuva difink.
--
Pitô.ônya

I iz going to twy it! Howz 'bowt you?

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/23/2011 7:52:57 PM
Old March 24th 11, 02:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

barbi hears and collapses onto the floor, she looks at first like she has
fainted... instead she is laffin so hard she can't stand... she finally get
control of herself, stands and straigthtens her skirts... i muzt apologize
but i wuz juzt imaginin da tigerman's faze ifin he wuz here, him wulda been
so horrified, but he wulda held urown purse while ursef didit, himz didunt
do water at all, barbi hafin a happee memoree abowt when tiger described
hisown wife kitty gettin a baf...
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 21:09:26 -0700, Pi2nya AKA
Sweetee's nimble, little paws typed:

Anais duz. Hue lykz wattermonsterz lotz.
I betcha she wyll go skuva difink.
--
Pitô.ônya

I iz going to twy it! Howz 'bowt you?

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/23/2011 7:52:57 PM