From Kyla

Old March 29th 11, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default From Kyla

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote
"cshenk"

From kyla: am having a BAD case of the stomach flu, and am eating only
whole wheat ritz crackers and drinking ginger ale, and taking my meds for
my arthritis for my knees and legs and I have some liquid syrup for the
nausea, I called the Dr and he said I was doing all the right things."
She and her DH are ok. Just passing on if not posting just now.

Thank you Carol, I am feeling a little better now. And so is my DH
PS, I fixed my name, hope you're not offended
Kyla

Not at all! Many years of special teaching from 2nd grade on, make it not
at all obvious that I have moderate to severe dyslexia. It doesnt come up
often and I am never offended by a polite correction such as you gave.

Grin, you'll see over time repeat 'wrong' spelling of some words. I've
beaten most of them back over time but there are a few that just 'defeet' me
;-) One of my cooking buddies finally got me to spell vinigar right. 'It
comes from grape vines so it's vine-gar'. Such stick in my head after long
training but i still think vinigar looks right! Oh dang, did I mess it up
again? AKKKK!
Carol

Old March 30th 11, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 29, 6:46*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote

"cshenk"
From kyla: am having a BAD case of the stomach flu, and am eating only
[...]

ai beweeb da cowwek spelink wud be vinurgrrrrr.
Twy da spelchek. It awways cowweks mine wurdz.
MeOwy, purrdy much a stikwer fur da rite wurdz
Old March 30th 11, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

"
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote
cshenk wrote:

nausea, I called the Dr and he said I was doing all the right things."

She and her DH are ok. Just passing on if not posting just now.

++++
IMHO those arthritis meds can really cause stomach problems(and beyond).

++++++
I can't take ANY kind of anti-inflammatories, because they will make my
stomach bleed , so I have to take other meds for my bad arthritis.
Thank you for caring.
Kyla

Ouch! I can't take sudafed. Makes me crawl the walls. I have to suffer
with the flu or find things with no sulfa drugs.
Carol

I'm so sorry to hear that There MUST be something you can take for that.
best wishes for you to feel better
Kyla
Old March 30th 11, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

From kayla: am having a BAD case of the stomach flu, and am eating only
whole wheat ritz crackers and drinking ginger ale, and taking my meds for
my arthritis for my knees and legs and I have some liquid syrup for the
nausea, I called the Dr and he said I was doing all the right things."

She and her DH are ok. Just passing on if not posting just now.

IMHO those arthritis meds can really cause stomach problems(and beyond).

Yeah, BTW sorry for the typo in the message with 'Kayla' vice Kyla. One of
those inadvertant things a person with dyslexia just doesn't see.

Not to worry about that Carol. I didn't know you had dyslexia. and I jut
sent you a couple of e-mails.

Either way, they are well. If she seems to not post as much as normal,
she's just a little under the weather is all. The email I got indicated
she didn't want any of you to worry and to post for her. I think now she
meant to ask for less detail but I didn't know that then (grin).
Carol

I still have the flu, but I HOPE it goes away soon. My dh's ankle and foot
is better, and we have a really nice neighbor who is helping us with the
shopping and the trash that has to go out tomorrow. and I thank you all for
your purrs and prayers for him too. I know your heart was in the right
place when you posted this.
Kyla

Old March 30th 11, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

"cshenk"

From kyla: am having a BAD case of the stomach flu, and am eating only
whole wheat ritz crackers and drinking ginger ale, and taking my meds for
my arthritis for my knees and legs and I have some liquid syrup for the
nausea, I called the Dr and he said I was doing all the right things."
She and her DH are ok. Just passing on if not posting just now.

Thank you Carol, I am feeling a little better now. And so is my DH
PS, I fixed my name, hope you're not offended
Kyla

Not at all! Many years of special teaching from 2nd grade on, make it not
at all obvious that I have moderate to severe dyslexia. It doesnt come up
often and I am never offended by a polite correction such as you gave.

Oh, thank you for your kind words. Carol. I really meant no harm.
I wasn't aware you had any form of dyslexia

Grin, you'll see over time repeat 'wrong' spelling of some words. I've
beaten most of them back over time but there are a few that just 'defeet'
me ;-) One of my cooking buddies finally got me to spell vinigar right.
'It comes from grape vines so it's vine-gar'. Such stick in my head after
long training but i still think vinigar looks right! Oh dang, did I mess
it up again? AKKKK!
Carol

Bah...not to worry, there are worse things in life than misspellings
Do you have a spellchecker? Mine goes nuts when I go into meow chat lol.
Kyla

Old March 30th 11, 08:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

"cshenk"
From kyla: am having a BAD case of the stomach flu, and am eating only
[...]

Yoo shood getted Ms. Meowy to sended yoons hur Meowchat spellchkur. It
wurks perfek, az yoo can see frum her perfek posds.

--
Missy

Fank yerownself Missy, ai wyl axs hur ubaowt dat
Kyla

Ping Kyla Granby Cat community 0 August 21st 10 11:21 PM
UPDATE on Kyla Kyla `=^..^=` Cat anecdotes 12 December 20th 09 08:03 AM
Kyla John Ross Mc Master Cat community 1 August 22nd 08 07:05 PM
Kyla Granby Cat anecdotes 4 February 5th 08 12:08 AM