What Can I Do To Help This Cat?

Old November 22nd 03, 08:44 PM
Cheryl

In om,
Mary composed with style:

This was essentially my point, as well as the fact that all that
google detective work and responses in support of it is something
icky people do in all the groups to keep out or intimidate people
they don't want posting in "their group". It is a form of
censorship.

It is not cencorship. The whole point of my outing her was because as
time has shown, she is nothing but an obnoxious mean person. I'm
ignoring your other post to me because I really don't want to argue
with you. I do happen to use killfiles and I don't want to killfile
you; you post good information. My point of the outing was because
others who she has attacked in the past hadn't had a chance to
killfile her repeated new nyms, and given her history she will
viciously attack again. Take that as you please, I really don't care.

Every post I've seen by luvscats tonight appears to be the result of
her (?) effort to be a flaming *sshole. *Shrugs* I don't know. I
just hate ganging up on people.

Old November 23rd 03, 01:07 AM
Steve G

(Luvskats00) wrote in message ...
itty (Sherry )
scribbles

Why do you think it's a troll post?

Because I was posting from under a bridge, via a wireless internet
connection?

I've read the same thoughts posted *time
and time again* from UK friends. I don't know the reason,
or whether this is limited to specific outlying areas,
but there's got to be a reason for it....I'm certainly not going
to accuse Steve of *lying*. In fact, I'd like to hear more about it.

As I stated above, my anecdotal evidence was exactly that. I'm not
lying, but if anyone surfing the waves of their agenda wants to accuse
me of that, I shan't shed many tears. I've never been called a troll
before in 10+ of Usenet ramblings, so I guess my appreticeship is now
complete.

I've lived in both rural and city areas, so I don't think the lack of
squashed cats is limited to outlying regions. I've never lived in a
seriously 'inner city' area though.

(...)

Sure, the urls are below. Just wondering .. any reason you have failed to ask
Steve, Alison or the rest of any documentation: lack of interest?

http://www.geocities.com/butterfly2723/
http://www.feralcat.com/sarah1.html

A clue for the geographically challenged: Australia and Greece are not
the UK.

Moreover, the debate regarding the cat 'problem' in Australia is well
known, and centers around the dangers of introducing of a new,
efficient predator (the cat) into the ecosystem. In fact, the feralcat
web site has absolutely nothing to say about house pets being run
over; the page discusses the problem of feral cats - odd that, given
the feralcat.com domain, no?

Steve.

Old November 23rd 03, 01:18 AM
Cheryl

In om,
Steve G composed with style:

I've lived in both rural and city areas, so I don't think the lack
of
squashed cats is limited to outlying regions. I've never lived in a
seriously 'inner city' area though.

You might be interested (and apalled) to know that the area I live in,
people disregard /human/ life so the life of a cat is nothing. I live
in the Wash DC area and just to drive the Capitol Beltway 2x daily is
enough to show you that people here don't care what they do with their
cars ("Hang up and Drive!"). I too, am against letting cats out
*here* but I do think there are places where it is still safe (for
now). I also don't think those who live in such an area need to be
berated by someone who doesn't have a clue.

Old November 23rd 03, 01:18 AM
Cheryl

In om,
Steve G composed with style:

Old November 23rd 03, 01:18 AM
Cheryl

In om,
Steve G composed with style:

Old November 23rd 03, 01:58 AM
Luvskats00

Steve G who goes by
(very appropriate) scrawls

A clue for the geographically challenged: Australia and Greece are not the

UK.

the feralcat web site has absolutely nothing to say about house pets being

run over; the page discusses the problem of feral cats - odd that, given the
feralcat.com domain, no?

You, unfortunately, face multiple challenges; being unable to read & digest
info, for example. I stated that I contacted the RSPCA [located in the UK, you
must be aware of this organization or are you in the dark here, too] and was
waiting for a response. I also identified the 2 URLs as non-UK sources

Regarding the "feral cat" website. I reread it to confirm the information.
You apparently forgot that i regularly posted about cars, poison, and
human/animal predators. The example I pulled from the website included
information about one - not all - of the topics on the list. I didn't realize
you needed a 2 week search and 500 page commentary on your ridiculous charges.

Since you are intent on ignoring much of the info provided, I have no choice
but to leave you to crush bricks or beercans with your forhead. When you want
to step up to the plate and have an intelligent discussion, let me know.

The feral cat website includes a variety of information on pet owners and their
pet cats and stray (not feral)cats who were pet cats. This is the only
information i cut and pasted. I disregarded the information about feral cats
since it had nothing to do with the thread.