is this normal?

Old February 15th 04, 02:52 PM
Sherry

Just warning you. I joined the newsgroup as I am the
mother of four children, make that six including my two sweet kitties, but
unfortunately a few people here are a bit high schoolish as I am sure you

You joined the newsgroup because you are the mother of four children? And you
spend your evening trolling newsgroups? Geez. Go spend some time helping them
with homework. Read to them. Talk to them and find out what happened today in
their lives. Sheesh. I'd hate to remember my mother hunched over the computer
trolling newsgroups and spewing filthy language.

Sherry
Old February 15th 04, 03:07 PM
Mary

"Laura R." wrote

You really are as smart as a box of rocks, aren't you?

I feel compelled to protest on behalf of boxes of rocks everywhere.

oh, and your kids will be brought into
the discussion, also.

Just warning you. I joined the newsgroup as I am the
mother of four children,

Let me guess, the first one "came along" when you were, oh, let's
see...seventeen? Fifteen? I'm sure it was a planned pregnancy and
you'd finished your education first. And you're no doubt raising

your
little duhlings to be as charming, benevolent and well-read as you
are.

make that six including my two sweet kitties,

Cats deserve to live with people who aren't oozing bile and
vituperation (look it up, Einstein) with every breath.

but
unfortunately a few people here are a bit high schoolish

No, just you, but that's no surprise as it was probably the last
formal education you had.

as I am sure you
will see. Good luck to you, though.

I'm sure frigamia will sleep better knowing that she has the well-
wishes of a bellicose maniac whose gift to the world is a stream of
whiny posts endlessly spewing bilge about how abused she is.

Damn, now I have to go build up my karma again, or I might return in
my next life as a nasty troll with an Internet connection, a litter
attesting to my lack of ability to use birth control, and a house
full of glue traps with cats stuck to them.

Hot damn, Laura. Write much?

Old February 15th 04, 04:32 PM
frigamia

Thanks for advice

I have 4 kids and those 4 kids are my cats and only my cats. They're my
life, my universe... and I have no more time to argue with people who
disagree with my ways. However, this doesn't stop me from giving my opinion.

For my part, I respect their opinion and have never called them names for
what they think. Not that it didn't come to my mind...but I'm decent enough
to not let it out in the open. To me, it is totally unthinkable to not give
a female her chance to reproduce at least once, But that's only me, it's my
opinion, my point of view. Because I have seen cats who had babies, and cats
who never had babies, and there is a difference. If they don't respect my
opinions, it is their problem for not being open minded enough to see it
from other points of view.
We, as human, can choose to have children because we are so happy about that
miracle and it is always such a beautiful thing. We feel our life is
complete when we have children. I can't wait to make My life complete... No
body will ever call me names because I choose to have children while I could
adopt other children that are stuck in orphan homes all over the world. No
body will call me irresponsible or anything of the sort.
Who am I, little me, to decide that my cat won't do what she was put on
Earth to do? I am NO God to decide that she won't have babies at least once.
I see her happy, purring more than ever. I see her feeling good. I know my
cat, I can tell if she feels bad or good, happy or sad. And I know that
she's the happiest cat alive at the moment, and that she will be even
happier when she can take care of her little furballs.
That said, it doesn't mean that I won't help the cat community afterwards by
having her spayed. My goal is to let her have babies once, before I play God
and decide that she's done what she had to do and the rest of her life she
can spend laying in the sun, playing with bugs, getting caresses and good
food.
Irresponsible? Maybe, from other points of views, but from mine, I'm doing
the best I can to make my cat's life complete. Period.

Mia

"C.T." wrote in message
"L" who has in the past referred to mothers as words I will not mention,

has
decided to all of a sudden put in her two cents, out of boredom I
assume....she assumes from your question that you are a mother hence

refers
to you as an "it"..not a person.......

But they have called me a troll.......decide for yourself frigamia. I had
unsubscribed to this newsgroup after many nasty responses. I'm sure
eventually you'll do the same. If you don't agree with them, you are
considered a troll and called names...oh, and your kids will be brought

into
the discussion, also. Just warning you. I joined the newsgroup as I am the
mother of four children, make that six including my two sweet kitties, but
unfortunately a few people here are a bit high schoolish as I am sure you
will see. Good luck to you, though.

Chris

--
http://www.picturetrail.com/christinamarie34
"-L." wrote in message
m...
itty (Sherry ) wrote in message

Do you have children?

What difference does that make?

Sherry

Apparently it thinks children are being euthanized for lack of homes
in the US - thus the anology...

-L.

Old February 15th 04, 04:35 PM
frigamia

"Laura R." wrote in message
.. .
circa Sun, 15 Feb 2004 01:54:27 -0600, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
C.T. ) said,
"L" who has in the past referred to mothers as words I will not mention,

By the way, you only need one period to finish a sentence. The next
one then begins with a capital letter. I guess in your stellar career
as a secretary, you're not required to type. Is this more of a
kneepad kind of job, then? Or did you just save up all those periods
during thirty-six months of pregnancy and decide to use them all up
here?

Pointless.

Old February 15th 04, 04:38 PM
frigamia

don't worry about it. I'm getting my laughter of the day just reading what
people find to argue about. lol

Mia

"C.T." wrote in message
See what I mean? It's really useless to even argue.....you sound like a
wonderful pet owner to me. Don't let Phil get to you....you aren't the
idiot.....I hope when you read the nasty posts you won't let it bother

you.

Christina

--
http://www.picturetrail.com/christinamarie34
"Phil P." wrote in message

"frigamia" wrote in message

Did I come out like an irresponsible person to you?

That's` a rhetorical question...

You deliberately bred your cat while shelters are full of cats and

millions
are killed every year.... Did you not?

That makes you either irresponsible or a mindless idiot with no thought

of
the consequences of your actions ...

So perhaps you're right, you're not irresponsible...

Old February 15th 04, 05:35 PM
-L.

"Phil P." wrote in message ...
"Sherry " wrote in message
Do you have children?

What difference does that make?

I was wondering the same thing, Sherry. It looks like we have another
"philosopher" whose gonna "enlighten" all us "novices" ...

I just can't wait to hear her convoluted analogy! Its probaby as ridiculous
as the pro-declawers' analogy of declawing and the choice of abortion...

Phil.

Sometimes I wonder if these idiots even *have* cats...

-L.