Orange Kitten Tummy Slut

Old June 19th 04, 01:43 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 06:33:50 +0300, "Marina"
yodeled:

"Kreisleriana" wrote
Someone very lucky is going to get this little character.

Sounds like he already found this lucky person. ;o) Don't you think Stinky
would like a little friend?

He might, but he can't have one now. See my other posting.

Also, he is thirteen now, and I don't want to make any big changes.
He is very happy, and I want him to stay that way. Whether I liked it
or now, bringing Stinky home was a big, traumatic event for little
Mimi. Stinky is older than she was, and I think he's earned a very
peaceful old age.

Theresa

Old June 20th 04, 01:47 AM
~*Connie*~

oh man.. I LOVE kitties who are tummy sluts. Someone is going to be VERY
lucky!!

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

I stopped at the pet supply store today, and noticed a new addition--
an orange kitten, about 5 weeks old -- his brothers and sisters were
still in the back-- he's the early explorer of the family, already
testing out all the cat furniture. Oh, he is going to be quite the
orange boy. Already knows what he wants and how to get it. I
skritched his head, then worked away to his sides, to his wonderfully
obvious pleasure-- he already knows this is what people are *for*.
And then he rolled over. Since he was such a little feller, I chanced
a belly skritch. OHHHHHHHHHH! Did his love it! His whole little body
vibrated. Someone very lucky is going to get this little character.
The owner told me he is already navigating the whole store without
ever touching paw to the ground. \

Theresa

Old June 20th 04, 05:10 AM
Marina

"Kreisleriana" wrote
"Marina"
yodeled:

"Kreisleriana" wrote
Someone very lucky is going to get this little character.

Sounds like he already found this lucky person. ;o) Don't you think

Stinky
would like a little friend?

He might, but he can't have one now. See my other posting.

Also, he is thirteen now, and I don't want to make any big changes.
He is very happy, and I want him to stay that way. Whether I liked it
or now, bringing Stinky home was a big, traumatic event for little
Mimi. Stinky is older than she was, and I think he's earned a very
peaceful old age.

I know what you mean. I wouldn't dream of bringing in a kitten here with the
two geriatrics.

--
Marina, Frank, 16 and Nikki, 16 in August