And when I came home

Old September 25th 03, 03:05 AM
JHBennett

"Lynda Nelson" wrote in message
om...
The best cat out there for cat allergies is the Siberian. I
discovered that quality in that breed back in 1995. For the best info
on that breed, visit www.siberiancats.com

Lynda

I've already got the cats, Lynda....or maybe they have me. Anyway, my
particular problem is surviving my associaton with them. I think we have it
under control ;-) But, thanks for the information.
Cheers,
Jack

Old September 25th 03, 04:55 AM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Lynda Nelson wrote:

The best cat out there for cat allergies is the Siberian. I
discovered that quality in that breed back in 1995. For the best info
on that breed, visit www.siberiancats.com

I should think the Sphinx would be even better, since they've no fur at
all. They're not exactly pretty cats, but they're SO ugly they're
cute! I've also heard that Devon Rexes (or any of the cats with short,
curly fur) are easier for the allergic to deal with than the more
standard "cat" cats.
Old September 25th 03, 11:06 AM
JHBennett

"Jo Firey" wrote in message
I was surprised when I had my series of allergy tests that they had two

separate
tests, one for "regular" cats and another for Siamese.

Jo

Hmmm....... You may have just saved me a lot of money on a future bar bet.
Thanks, Jo ;-)
Jack

Old September 26th 03, 09:52 AM
Adrian

Jo Firey wrote:
I was surprised when I had my series of allergy tests that they had
two separate tests, one for "regular" cats and another for Siamese.

I'm far more allergic to Siamese than moggies, an aunt used to have two
siamese. On one visit one the cats decided to sit on my lap, after a couple
of minutes my eyes were itching, after twenty minutes my eyelids were so
swolen I could hardley see. At half an hour I reluctently had to disturb the
cat.
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.