Kitty Schottland's winkwink ceremony

Old February 22nd 05, 12:50 AM
ClowderCat

ChildFree23 wrote:
Do we have to bite-and-swat? I'ze really don't want to do
that to my new husbandkitty.

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Hey, I thought you said you wanted it in the ceremony!!!!!

You don't have to do it if you want. You can do a headbutt or a
smurgle or anything else you want! Or you can do a gentle bite and
swat if you want to stay traditional!

Clarence

Old February 22nd 05, 01:19 AM
ChildFree23

[Kitty Schottland gently whaps Boogie across his snoot.] I
hopes I didn't hurt you too much, mine luff.

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Boogie gazes slyly attid hozown new wink and leans slowly
towards her. He
slowly opens hiz mouf, exposing an impressive set of fangs.
Moving closer,
he, ever so gently, touches her neck wif hiz fangs, purrs
mightily, and
turns da "bite" into a sweet smurglecheekrub, draws back
anna smiles (cat
style).

"OK, mine wink, let me have it!"

Boogie da winked
"ChildFree23" wrote in message
nk.net...
Do we have to bite-and-swat? I'ze really don't want to do
that to my new husbandkitty.

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in
message
Er, 'scuse me, buttid dere's sumfin I gotz to do before
da
bite n swat.

Motioning Pitoonya forward, he takes da golden ring frum
her
anna fangs her
fur taking such good care of da ring. Boogie then turns
and
faces hizown
ladycat, "Kitty, dearest, inna da Irish tradition, dere'z
ring dat haz
deep meaning. It's called da Claddagh, anna it goez back
hunnerds of yeers.
Da ring is simple, portraying a heart, topped by a golden
crown, and held by
two hands (or paws in our case). Da heart iz fur love,
da
hands/paws iz fur
friendship and togefurness, anna da crown stands fur
loyalty."

"Kitty, I'ze gifs you dis ring to show dat I lufs you,
dat I
am be your true
furrend, anna dat I will be loyal to youze as mine
bestest
furrend anna
wink."

Here, Boogie takes hiz new wink's paw anna slips da
kittysized ring onto da
first finger of her left paw. Da heart of da ring points
towards Kitty's
dainty wrist and shows da whirled dat she is a winked
lady.

"OK, now we can bite anna whap"

Boogie da Winked (almost)

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Boogie's Mom wrote:
Boogie, relieved dat hiz ladycat sed yes, replies to
Clarence: I
duz, too!

Clarence headbutts the bridekitty and groomkitty.

I now pronounce you husbandkitty and wifekitty.

You can now do the bite and swat.

Clarence

Old February 22nd 05, 02:18 AM
ClowderCat

ChildFree23 wrote:
[Kitty Schottland gently whaps Boogie across his snoot.] I
hopes I didn't hurt you too much, mine luff.

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Nathan snickers and sits and wonders when Kitty Schottland is going to
throw the nip bouquet.

Old February 23rd 05, 04:19 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On 16 Feb 2005 21:17:27 -0800, ClowderCat wrote:

These flowers make me look really handsome, don't they!!!!

Petite Persin moves closer. Sniff, snif

Yes, dey sure do, Nathan. An dey smell gud too!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
2/23/2005 11:18:18 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old February 24th 05, 02:14 AM
ClowderCat

Mlle. Ana=EFs ^..^ wrote:
On 16 Feb 2005 21:17:27 -0800, ClowderCat wrote:

These flowers make me look really handsome, don't they!!!!

Petite Persin moves closer. Sniff, snif

Yes, dey sure do, Nathan. An dey smell gud too!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Ana=EFs
2/23/2005 11:18:18 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Do you have any idea why Clarence is snickering at me?

Nathan

Old February 24th 05, 03:52 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On 23 Feb 2005 18:14:13 -0800, ClowderCat wrote:

Do you have any idea why Clarence is snickering at me?

He must be jealous. Yur flowerz iz bootiful!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
2/24/2005 10:52:18 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old February 25th 05, 01:03 AM
ClowderCat

Mlle. Ana=EFs ^..^ wrote:
On 23 Feb 2005 18:14:13 -0800, ClowderCat wrote:

Do you have any idea why Clarence is snickering at me?

He must be jealous. Yur flowerz iz bootiful!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Ana=EFs
2/24/2005 10:52:18 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

I'm sure he is! He thinks he's the bosscat!

Nathan

Old February 25th 05, 08:06 AM
Miss Violette

*tiger wisperz* duz you thinkz he shuld be owr flower kitty? Hizsef is doin
sucha gud job, Tiger

Old February 25th 05, 04:29 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 02:06:46 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

*tiger wisperz* duz you thinkz he shuld be owr flower kitty? Hizsef is doin
sucha gud job, Tiger

I fins dat wud be a gud idear.

Nathan, we'ze getting wedwinked in Joon - wood yew be owr flower-kitty?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
2/25/2005 11:27:56 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Picture of my kitty..... Gandalf Cat anecdotes 22 May 8th 04 04:43 PM
A Gift from Mai Kitty David Cat anecdotes 20 May 2nd 04 09:50 PM
kitty vs puss Brenda Cat anecdotes 30 January 26th 04 04:28 PM
Please purr for Little Black Kitty RB lewe Cat anecdotes 16 December 8th 03 10:56 PM
The Stray Kitty. (VERY LONG) Flippy Cat anecdotes 24 November 9th 03 09:48 PM